DeAngelo Williams a must get for miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeAngelo Williams a must get for miami?

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Omar Kelly, impending free agent DeAngelo Williams "has surfaced to the top of the must get list" for the Dolphins.
"He's a mold of what [the] Phins want in 2011," writes Kelly. The Dolphins certainly make sense as a landing spot for Williams, though his age (28) and failure to stay healthy through 16 games in a committee attack are impediments to a mega contract.
Source: Omar Kelly on Twitter

ill take deangelo...hes a huge ricky fan too. i remember after the panthers game, deangelo went to ricky and congratulated him, told him he always looked up to him and that ricky is the reason he wears 34...you can see it on youtube he's mic'd up. i think deangelo would come if ricky stayed. deangelo will have to change his jersey number haha

Yes, lets get rid of an ageing running back and take on another ageing ,injured running back, makes complete sense to me. Hell, for that matter sign dam Hershal Walker, he WAS good at one time. The magic of South Florida will make him good again, just like it did to Ronnie, Ricky. NOT

I would take him. Despite his injury problems, Its risk reward and its not my money. But in the back of our minds if we sign him and resign Ronnie those are 2 backs with big injury concerns.

Yes, lets get rid of an ageing running back and take on another ageing ,injured running back, makes complete sense to me. Hell, for that matter sign dam Hershal Walker, he WAS good at one time. The magic of South Florida will make him good again, just like it did to Ronnie, Ricky. NOT

hershel walker has actually said he wants to come back just to prove he can still do it.

if we get Deangelo, and get rid of Ronnie, essentially we are getting the same type of running back that ronnie is with much more speed and elusiveness.

hershel walker has actually said he wants to come back just to prove he can still do it.

I know, thats why I put it there :) Regardless of what he was, at 48 years old, he is going to get crippled if he attempts to do this. He supposedly ran a 4.38 40 recently. Great, now what can he do on a regular basis, with pads in, in the stiff S. Florida heat and humidity. IMO, not a good idea Hershel.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

if we get Deangelo, and get rid of Ronnie, essentially we are getting the same type of running back that ronnie is with much more speed and elusiveness.
And triple the amount of injuries.

i think bush would be a good addition but i HIGHLY doubt the saints dont resign him and im sure he'd take less money to play for them rather than us

He's talking about Michael Bush.

The Saints Reggie is not a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom