Dear Dolphins.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Dolphins....

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
Next week can you actually give a ****?

I didn't actually spend money to see tonights game as the South Florida patrons did, but I felt bad for them irregardless. A completely uninspired performance, especially on offense. Really the only thing it inspired is me to stop watching with 12 minutes left. I mean I love torture as much as the next masochist, but if this team is going to play that heartless out there then at least do it on the road so the home fans wasting time and money don't have to tolerate these pathetic and disgraceful showings.

I get that we were banged up and on a short week, but to be shut out at home by an AVERAGE at best football team? Unreal. The Dolphins have lost to five 6 win teams or better yet this one, against the weakest of those teams was not even close. We were dominated from start to finish by that team.....absolutely ridiculous. I can't even tell you one positive that I saw. Don't tell me it was the play of the defense, who let a mediocre offense march up and down the field on them and got roasted on EVERY third down. The offense may have been putrid but the defense was only marginally better. If the Bears weren't so terrible and Jay Cutler such an erratic piece of garbage wed have lost that game by 40. Laughable.

Agreed. What the hell happened to our running game? 6 runs between 2 RBs? We are going to put the game on the arm of Thigpen who hasn't started in a few years? I like Sparano but after seeing his style the past few years I am starting to wonder if he is our man for our future, he has made some careless novice mistakes that have been pretty costly. I am in shock about the lack of running from our offense this game. RW and RB should be the Phins bread and butter specially when starter our #3 quarterback. I want someones head on a plate. They could have at least scored and made it look respectable. I hope we don't lose like this against the Chokeland Faiders

Henning really has gotta go. 14 offensive touchdowns in 10 games is absolutely unacceptable. I get some of the excuses we've had injuries its hard to run an effective offense being on your third quarterback by week 11. But he's even found a way to render Brandon Marshall useless. The running game that once thrived under him is now none existent and because of that we don't play the kind of football that has given us success, ball control chew clock and wear teams out. There has been very little of anything going on with the offense this season and Dan H just has to be the fall guy.

You said irregardless....but watching Thigpen play will do that to you...

i agree. i was not there in person living here in NY, but honestly, all you fellow fin fans who went to the stadium last-night to support our fins, you guys deserve a ****ing refund. i dont get how these people still get to keep these jobs they have.

i pray to the lord, that since i am young right now, when i go into the working field, i can **** up my job so many times, and continue to make good money and keep my job. it just baffles me how these men continue to get paychecks. this whole team, aside from cam wake last night should give their paychecks back for that disgusting effort.

Everyone should write their own Dear Dolphins.

Dear Dolphins,

Thank you for saving me from wasting money on season tickets next year.

Back
Top Bottom