Dear Miami Dolphins, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Miami Dolphins,

TonySporanoTuna

I'm a huge douchebag
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We realize you overachieved all season and got us to the playoffs. Most people on this very site, who claim to be Dolfans, predicted a 6 win season at best( http://www.finheaven.com/component/poll/19-number-of-wins-poll ). Now you guys said f--- that and went out there all season and played your ***** off to get us 11 wins so we can believe in you guys again. You did everything possible to get the win. It didn't matter if it was special teams, defense, or offense all that mattered was the W. It didn't matter who ran or caught the ball as long as we got the elusive W.

We played the toughest I have ever seen us play and we did it with all the naysayers. This beer is to you guys! :beer1:

Now we go out there today and we play the toughest defense in the NFL bar none with a patchwork Oline and three receivers two of which are undrafted and now everyone of the "Dolfans" is coming out of the woodwork to naysay yet again. They call Chad, our amazing QB, noodle arm because he had a bad day against a tough D. They say Ginn is a wuss who gator arms balls. They say Samson Satele is the worst center ever. Joey Porter sucks he can't even get a sack. We better let Crowder go this dude is a joke. All of this because we didn't get the W in a tough game we shouldn't have even been in according to the "Dolfans" on here.

This is bull guys and you should know it. We played our ***** off and honestly had a couple of balls bounced our way we would have won. It was just an extremely ballsy performance by the soon to be AFC champs (I don't care if you don't believe me just wait and see).

And honestly this is good news if we look at the glass half full. We get a better pick now. I mean we weren't gonna win the Super Bowl. We barely made the playoffs. If we had won today our pick would be crap but the loss helps us to continue and build.

Just look toward the future and stop hating. We are an excellent team on our way to the top and no measley Jets or Faills will stops us. Hell, not even the damn Patsies will stop us. We are the new AFC East champs and no one is gonna end that as long as Parcell's and company are here. You better believe it. :up:

So lets stop the hate and be happy we got where we did. And lets all cheer for the Ravens because if they win the Super Bowl it will make us look even better.

Thanks for the brilliant season,

Bryan

The haters can stuff it! All the "experts" and "analysts" had us finishing at the bottom of the division and winning 4 games. Even I'll admit I had us winning only 8 games. This was a fun season every Sunday (except today) and they never gave in. No matter how many turnovers, they kept fighting. Chad had a bad day, but the O-line had a worse day. If we had our O-line at full-strength and a deep threat on the outside, we could have won. We just didn't have the talent to match the Ravens tough D.

That said, the Ravens are class-less. Punching Ronnie while he is on his back was disgusting. Typical Ravens, it's part of their culture.

Im wearin OUR gray hat now. All of you should be proud to be a Fins fan, ad proud of our team

Very Cheerful And Overexceeding Expectations Filled Season....

Cant Wait For Draft Day>! Draft Day Hasnt Been This Fun In A While.!

P.s. Please Cut Reynaldo Hill Though As We Continue To Build...lol

Good post. I almost agree with everything EXCEPT--routing for the Ravens. F them. They played dirty, a disrepectful kind of dirty. Punching Ronnie on the ground after the tackle. Kneeing our RB's and WR's on the ground. And that's the stuff I could see. Who knows what else they were doing down there. Pinchng, biting, poking, etc.?? If u wanna play hard and tough that's one thing, but that dirty **** doesn't fly. Our boys didn't whine or sink themselves to their level doing the same thing. But there's no way I can route for a team like that. If their coach accepts that kind of ****, or teaches it, then they are lower than low, & should not get any respect for that at all. That's not toughness, that's scumbag ****.

These are the type of posts that keep me coming back here. We had a great year and I can't wait for the draft and free agency.

Good post. I almost agree with everything EXCEPT--routing for the Ravens. F them. They played dirty, a disrepectful kind of dirty. Punching Ronnie on the ground after the tackle. Kneeing our RB's and WR's on the ground. And that's the stuff I could see. Who knows what else they were doing down there. Pinchng, biting, poking, etc.?? If u wanna play hard and tough that's one thing, but that dirty **** doesn't fly. Our boys didn't whine or sink themselves to their level doing the same thing. But there's no way I can route for a team like that. If their coach accepts that kind of ****, or teaches it, then they are lower than low, & should not get any respect for that at all. That's not toughness, that's scumbag ****.

I agree they did play pretty dirty, but it is a physical game and lots of players and teams do similar stuff. I didn't like the punching thing but what can you do. At least nothing reminiscent of the Crowder debacle from the Patsies game happened.

Back
Top Bottom