Dear Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Miami Dolphins

miamiz19d

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It is two hours before kicking off the 2010 season. Last year was last year, and this year is our year.
We got a reciever that can catch! we got a play making linebacker! We have tons of pride as fans.
And all we ask is, please let this season be special, for i am in my late 20's and I havent seen one dolphin parade. I've witnessed the birth of the heat and marlins, and watch them win it all. I can't recall the last time we were close.But I do remember marino's last game, the error of wannstedt, and the pain of ricky. We survived a murder on primetime vs. the jets, the betrayal of saban and of course, 1-15. And I'm still a believer. I believe in nolan's new D. I believe Henne well be better then okay. I believe that ronnie will break records not more muscles. I believe in Wake. I believe in alot of things, and most importantly, I believe the jets suck worse then us. And if people predict superbowl for them, then its another perfect season for us. That's how we believe. Superbowl 2010 or bust.

Go to VIP lounge good thing's there to get you ready for football............go fins.

It is two hours before kicking off the 2010 season. Last year was last year, and this year is our year.
We got a reciever that can catch! we got a play making linebacker! We have tons of pride as fans.
And all we ask is, please let this season be special, for i am in my late 20's and I havent seen one dolphin parade. I've witnessed the birth of the heat and marlins, and watch them win it all. I can't recall the last time we were close.But I do remember marino's last game, the error of wannstedt, and the pain of ricky. We survived a murder on primetime vs. the jets, the betrayal of saban and of course, 1-15. And I'm still a believer. I believe in nolan's new D. I believe Henne well be better then okay. I believe that ronnie will break records not more muscles. I believe in Wake. I believe in alot of things, and most importantly, I believe the jets suck worse then us. And if people predict superbowl for them, then its another perfect season for us. That's how we believe. Superbowl 2010 or bust.

We do not suck. Not even close. Other then that I'm with you.

Jets suck more THAN us...

Back
Top Bottom