Dear NFL Network, What is the Dolphins' current record? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear NFL Network, What is the Dolphins' current record?

mailman13

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that all afternoon, anytime the NFL Network shows the current standings, they keep showing the Dolphin's record at 6-9, a game behind the Jets. Last I checked, we were 7-8 with one game to play. Always nice to know we are being paid attention to......not! FYI, the Jets are 6-9, a game behind Miami.

Attachments

• fins record.jpg
    fins record.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable how many times they have messed up with Dolphins stuff this year on NFL.com. ****ing monkeys.

Also, I'd like to add that if there was a documentary to mark the 40th anniversary of the Cowboys' or the Steelers' first Super Bowl championship, NFL Network would likely replay it 78963214369 times a day. The '72 Dolphins film- airs twice, and isn't listed to be on again... At all. So color me annoyed. If you read the thread about the '72 documentary, you'll know why.

6-9, 7-8, 0-15. Want to know the similarities? Neither are going to the playoffs so who cares. Pointless to bitch about.

I was just pointing out something I noticed. It is the NFL Network after all, you would think they would have noticed an error like that. Never mind then.

Molly Qerim I bet did not make the mistake. IF she did, she is forgiven.

I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kinda guy, but I really am starting to wonder if there is one against Miami. They just jump all over the negatives, ignore positives, turn info from good to bad by "accident". It seems like there is more than a few people in the NFL that hate Miami and really go to lengths to make them look bad.

Also, I'd like to add that if there was a documentary to mark the 40th anniversary of the Cowboys' or the Steelers' first Super Bowl championship, NFL Network would likely replay it 78963214369 times a day. The '72 Dolphins film- airs twice, and isn't listed to be on again... At all. So color me annoyed. If you read the thread about the '72 documentary, you'll know why.

twice in a few days is hardly bad.

Back
Top Bottom