Death in the Dolphin Family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Death in the Dolphin Family

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Ok maybe the title to this thread is a little extreme but I seriously feel like Jason Taylor joining the hated Jets is like someone in the dolphin family passed on. Jason Taylor as a Jet is dead to me. Cant believe he would stoop so low. What an *******

Jason Taylor is dead to me. I cannot stress this enough. I'm debating on how to dispose of his jersey.

Pathetic thread!
Pointless...
Do you really care???

GET OVER ITTTTTTTTT

If Taylor were truly the 'victim' here, he would be telling everyone how he thought the Jets might be a good fit, but in the end he couldn't EVER see himself in the puke-green uniform (or Patsie blues) that he hated throughout his whole career.

Look at Zach Thomas. Miami releases him and he could have gone to NE or NYJ. Instead he goes to a team that is not rivaled with Miami and finishes his career in a classy way. Thomas held no ill will towards the Dolphins, even when releasing him sent the 'we don't want you anymore' message.

Taylor couldn't hope to have the kind of decency Thomas displayed at the end of his career. Signing with the Jets is wrong in so many ways and REEKS of desperation and/or greed. I'm not saying Taylor couldn't pursue better interests and sign elsewhere, just not with the Patriots AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE JETS. This isn't like Miami traded him to NYJ or told him they don't want him back. Seeing how this FO operates (look at the financial parameters put on the Clark and Rolle deals), Miami likely put an offer on the table that didn't fit Taylor's liking and he decides to hope the SexyRexy Bandwagon up in NewYork.

I had a lot of respect for JT and his years of service with the Dolphins. I lost that respect for him today.

**** Jason Taylor...Everything that man did in the Phins uniform is now POINTLESS...He has sold his soul to the devil...He turned his back on the fans that MADE him as popular as he was...The fans that supported him and took him back after the dancing with the stars bull ****...Jason Taylor is a worthless sack of **** in my book...He is now on the same level as Brett Farve....To me he pulled a Fredo...Just like the line in Oceans 13...Were they make a big deal about shaking Sinatras hand...Well Taylor shook Marinos hand...and just spit in the face of not only this franchise and all its past players but all of the fans as well...Its only fitting that a scum bag like that plays for the scum bag Jests...I will go on record and say this...When its time for that POS to retire...I PERSONALLY DONT WANT HIM TO RETIRE A PHIN...AND WHATEVER FRONT OFFICE IS HERE, IF THEY DO IT I WILL NOT BE A FAN OF THIS TEAM UNTIL THEY ARE GONE....**** you Jason Taylor...**** you New York Jests...and **** YOU NEW YORK JESTS FANS...

Back
Top Bottom