Dec. 4th Hot "Miami" Wings reunion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dec. 4th Hot "Miami" Wings reunion

Frimp

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On Dec 4th, my girlfriend and I will be arriving at Dolphins Stadium around 9 AM. We will have a turkey fryer, propane tank, about 200 chicken wings, lots of oil, lots of Frank's Red Hot, and, a gallon of my homemade "Red Death" hot sauce.

I figured that it would be a very appropriate thing to do to serve up "Miami wings" when we are playing Buffalo. Most of the local TDMMC crew will be there, as well of a few out of towners like me.

The more, the merrier. However, bring some raw wings with you. I'm going to serve everyone who comes up. I'd hate to run out. 200 wings wont last very long.

I'll even serve Buffalo fans too, but they'll have to tell me that they'd like some "Miami wings" :lol:

If you'd like to join us, send me a PM, and I'll give you my cell number to let you know where we parked.

Hope to see you there,
GO PHINS!!!:billsbite

A few friends and me will be in Miami for the game and would like to hook up with you guys. I tried to pm you but it won't let me as I am a new member. Can you try to pm me the info? We will come prepared, sounds like a good time. Go MIAMI!

I cant send a PM either, and I'm not going to post my cell number, but look for The Dolphins Make Me Cry tent.

Back
Top Bottom