Decent Cutler article... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Decent Cutler article...

Ya I stumbled upon it on Cnn.com and it has good insight into what Jay's teammates thought of him. I take back my notion of bleacher report being ridiculous even after that dumb prediction article. This article is definitely a must read for anyone that wants to know about Cutler and who he is as a person. Very interesting and would advise others to check it out. Cool stuff for sure

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading that. Maybe it's just me, but I think Miami loves polarizing sports figures whom everyone else dislikes, particularly if he has undeniable God given talent.

I personally love the ahole/d**k attitude when someone truly doesn't care how everybody else perceives them. I tend to get along very well with these types. Probably because I tend to be a sarcastic prick who could care less how others think as well. I think there's a lot of us in S. Florida lol The rumor of the Cutler bathroom "donnntttt careeee" incident still makes me chuckle everytime I hear it.

I'm on board the Smokin' Jay Cutler train.. and as long as his aggressive nature doesn't cost us at the end of games, it's all gravy.

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading that. Maybe it's just me, but I think Miami loves polarizing sports figures whom everyone else dislikes, particularly if he has undeniable God given talent.

I personally love the ahole/d**k attitude when someone truly doesn't care how everybody else perceives them. I tend to get along very well with these types. Probably because I tend to be a sarcastic prick who could care less how others think as well. I think there's a lot of us in S. Florida lol The rumor of the Cutler bathroom "donnntttt careeee" incident still makes me chuckle everytime I hear it.

I'm on board the Smokin' Jay Cutler train.. and as long as his aggressive nature doesn't cost us at the end of games, it's all gravy.

I certainly fit into the sarcastic prick mold. Seems like you, me and Cut should grab a beer (and a smoke) one of these days...

What a fascinating ride - one of the more interesting characters in recent NFL history...I'm kind of intrigued we as Dolphins fans get front-row seats to see how this all ends.

Well, it will. As sure as the sun will rise, Cutler will cost us games. We just have to hope he can reign it in when it matters most, and we can stack enough Ws to get the playoff dance.

Frankly I'm much more worried about our defense costing us games than Cutler.

As the urban legend goes, a fan once spotted Cutler at a urinal and tried to strike up a conversation. He told Cutler he also went to Vanderbilt and may know some of the same people—which, per the legend, prompted Cutler to tilt his head back and yell, “Doooonnnnttt caaaaarrre!” Those who know Cutler best laugh and say they can see him doing something like this.

This had me rolling.

Back
Top Bottom