Dee Milliner = 5 Surgeries

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Kucha, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Kucha

Kucha Pro Bowler

2. PhishyPhishy

PhishyPhishy Well-Known Member

In a heart beat

3. CANDolphan

CANDolphan Seasoned Veteran

Im more concerned that him being the co-owner of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co might get in the way

4. rickd13

rickd13 Scout Team

No. I would take DJ Hayden over him in a heartbeat.

5. ANUFan

ANUFan A True Fan Donator

Geez...

6. AJ Duhe

AJ Duhe Well-Known Member Donator

I'm no team doctor, but 5 surgeries...that scares the hell out of me. Will he be able to tackle and have his shoulders hold up? Was the knee scope conclusive for an injury or some degenerative condition? I just don't know.

I'm starting to think the Dolphins are going to look for later round options anyway. If we needed a shutdown corner, we might have to take a risk, but our scheme now calls for more zone and off coverages. Those guys can be found later in the draft, we just have to mine for better information from the scouts.

7. Greer17

Greer17 Well-Known Member

He still only missed one game though so it isn't like they were season ending or anything...

8. Emanauguste

Emanauguste Active Member

Uhhh so... athletes have surgery every year... they dont play patty caake they play football... this kid is gud if he fell to us I would take him over rhodes n truphant

9. Phindog

Phindog A True Fan

Here's what worries me if in fact we trade for Albert then we have really 3 glaring needs,CB TE DE/OLB

If we keep our 12th because we traded for Albert with the 54,our next biggest need is CB and if we pass on Milliner like we passed on Drew Brees after his sugery and Milliner turns into the next Revis we're gonna regret it IMO.This may be our chance to steal a stud of a CB.

D.J.Hayden is on a few Mock drafts for Miami but only with us trading down,not at 12. Eifert stock is rising where everyone had him going 16-25 weeks back and now he's really in our lap at 12 because if we dont grab Eifert at 12,the Jets will at 13 IMO.But passing on Milliner concerns me if he falls to us.

10. ohall

ohall A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

What kind of surgeries and how serious were they?

11. Phindog

Phindog A True Fan

He's had 5 sugeries,Currently he still needs to rehab a recent shoulder injury.here they are.

Milliner's surgeries include a right knee scope, sports hernia, right tibia stress fracture and both shoulders.

Dee Milliner"We haven't been able to do the rehab like I want to because I've been going to different teams," Milliner told the Philadelphia Inquirer. "But once the draft is over, I'll be able to start to rehab it and try to get back on track."