Dee Milliner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dee Milliner

I don't see him getting out of the top 10, especially after tonight. Clearly the top corner in this draft. If he is somehow still there around 9-10, you have to think about trading up.

He played really well. It really depends on the combine, if he's considered top 10 material. At this point though his stock definitely has risen, he was projected to be around by the time we pick.

If we decide WR is too much of a reach I want a CB in round one.... he was impressive to my amateur eye tonight.

If Werner is there tho we'd have to take him but at this point they could both be gone before our pick. If we don't have the guy we want at 12 on the board then moving down should be a posibility. There's going to be value around 20 and we can still use an extra pick. We have a lot of holes. Yes we need quality but we also need quantity.

Ozzy rules!!

He's definitely on the list of potential targets at 12. Somebody has gotta drop.

He's definitely on the list of potential targets at 12. Somebody has gotta drop.

Agree. I'd say Milliner is the least likely, but either one of the top 3 DE's or Milliner should drop to us. I would guess our fallback if that fails would be Keenan Allen but obviously this will probably shift a lot in the upcoming months with workouts and the combine, and will also depend on how FA reshapes our roster.

The Lions will probably go pass rusher but I still dont think Millner gets past the titans.

If Werner is there tho we'd have to take him but at this point they could both be gone before our pick. If we don't have the guy we want at 12 on the board then moving down should be a posibility. There's going to be value around 20 and we can still use an extra pick. We have a lot of holes. Yes we need quality but we also need quantity.

Ozzy rules!!

Werner has a top 5 grade.

As for Millner... it's possible. Detroit IMO is probably going to go front 7, especially if a pass rusher is available (no depth and they weren't good at pass rushing this year anyways)

I like this kid Milliner. If he is there at 12 you def take him

Dee Milliner will most likely be gone as the #1 corner before 12. Possible trade up could take place, although I doubt it.

To be honest I like Xavier Rhodes just as much as I like Milliner and wouldn't mind him at #12. He will impress in the coming weeks..

How does Milliner compare to Banks? I like both but when it comes down to the real detailed comparisons I have no clue.

Yeah, I have Miliner on my mock draft from last week, and last night even cemented my stance on him at #12 now. I don't see him lasting that long, but he's my #1 pick for the Fins.

The unfortunate thing is that somebody really doesn't have to drop.

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?

The unfortunate thing is that somebody really doesn't have to drop.

With the weakness at the QB position you could easily see one or none taken above our pick. Which means that Bjoern Werner, Star Lotulelei, Sheldon Richardson, Luke Joeckel, Manti Te'o, Dee Milliner, Johnthan Banks, Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarvis Jones and Damontre Moore could ALL be off the board by the time Miami picks. And hell if no quarterback is taken in the top 11 (strong possibility) then you could see a Dion Jordan or Barkevious Mingo also go before you could get your hands on one.

Then what?

even though it isnt a popular choice, we would be best suit to take OL or trade down and take someone like Allen/Austin in the late teens or early 20s.

A trade down to the late teens/ early 20s could still see players like a Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, or Eric Fisher around as well as Banks and Rhodes at CB, at TE, Eifert and Ertz should both still be available as i dont see either as Elite, and te obvious at WR Allen, T. Williams, Hunter, Austin, etc

Back
Top Bottom