Defining Point of an Average Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defining Point of an Average Team

SBN3YEARS

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Now I realize that the 2010 Dolphins are average, the point of realization for me that we are in HUGE trouble moving forward came in the 1st half Sunday.
Miami is facing 3rd & 17 at around midfield against a losing team in a basically meaningless game (they were not making the playoffs anyway) Chad Henne looks at the 1st read and checks to the flat to the back and throws an effing PICK!!!
How many of his INTs were on check downs? That is what kills me. If he/they were pushing the ball down the field and taking risks for possible rewards, I would be ok with some picks. Hell 3rd and long at midfield, even if he gets picked at the 30, it would be like a punt.
How in the world can the OC have lasted this long not knowing situational football? The timeouts, lack of shots, wildcat calls, etc.

Kills me that we spend all of this time and money on a mediocre team...at least the 90s were somewhat exciting....a whole decade on nonsense....
:crazy:

Now I realize that the 2010 Dolphins are average, the point of realization for me that we are in HUGE trouble moving forward came in the 1st half Sunday.
Miami is facing 3rd & 17 at around midfield against a losing team in a basically meaningless game (they were not making the playoffs anyway) Chad Henne looks at the 1st read and checks to the flat to the back and throws an effing PICK!!!
How many of his INTs were on check downs? That is what kills me. If he/they were pushing the ball down the field and taking risks for possible rewards, I would be ok with some picks. Hell 3rd and long at midfield, even if he gets picked at the 30, it would be like a punt.
How in the world can the OC have lasted this long not knowing situational football? The timeouts, lack of shots, wildcat calls, etc.

Kills me that we spend all of this time and money on a mediocre team...at least the 90s were somewhat exciting....a whole decade on nonsense....
:crazy:

I won my fantasy league this year and for the first time i had no dolphins.....hhhmmm....

Back
Top Bottom