Deflate Gate cont..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deflate Gate cont.....

Not surprised nor will I be when the "investigation" concludes and there is no substantial evidence found to charge the Patriots despite their obvious cheating ways.

sweep%20under%20rug_zpsfpn8pxca.gif

" nothing to see here folks " will be the officail investagation

I don't know. My read on the article is that there is some clear impropriety.
They will get punished IMO.

I hope you are right but i don't have much faith in Ted Wells. Now if they can get the part time guy who tried to change balls or the other locker room guy under oath and they admit there were instructions to do it from someone higher in the organization then maybe. That probably will not happen.

I hope you are right but i don't have much faith in Ted Wells. Now if they can get the part time guy who tried to change balls or the other locker room guy under oath and they admit there were instructions to do it from someone higher in the organization then maybe. That probably will not happen.

Unfortunately that is also my sentiment about the situation. It'll be more of a wag of the finger gesture than the slap in the face that should be handed out to the Patriot organization.

We may be surprised Shula . Probably not.

By the way we use Rachael Ray cookware and it works just fine but it's nice to know someone with expertise in that area :)

We may be surprised Shula . Probably not.

By the way we use Rachael Ray cookware and it works just fine but it's nice to know someone with expertise in that area :)

I hope we're pleasantly surprised with the investigation but I won't beholding my breath.

I'll have the everyone in Finheaven cooking with stainless steel by the time I'm done. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom