Deflategate Judge Berman Chatting With Pats Owner Kraft At Labor Day Party - Fix In? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deflategate Judge Berman Chatting With Pats Owner Kraft At Labor Day Party - Fix In?

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Was there a bag of money waiting for "His Honor" in another room? A gathering mostly attended by business, Hollywood and sports scions, movers, shakers and and celebs.. and of course at least one humble judge. :idk: I don't believe in coincidences, do you?

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/robert-kraft-deflategate-judge-chat-at-hamptons-media-party/
Patriots owner Robert Kraft mingled with Judge Richard Berman, who overturned the NFL suspension of Tom Brady over his alleged role in Deflategate, at a Hamptons Labor Day party full of media and business power brokers.Kraft was chatting with Berman at Discovery Communications chief David Zaslav and his wife Pam’s party at their East Hampton estate, also attended by Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, Harvey Weinstein, Lloyd Blankfeinrich, NY Giants co-owner Jon Tisch and wife Lizzie, Katie Couric, and Hilaria and Alec Baldwin.

Brady won the court battle Thursday, when Berman bashed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for “dispensing his own brand of industrial justice.” The ruling clears Brady to play in Thursday’s season opener.

A rep for the Patriots told Page Six, “It was a chance encounter at a social event with hundreds of guests. There was a brief introduction and an exchange of pleasantries that lasted no more than a couple of minutes.”

Kraft and Berman knew each other - Kraft sits with Berman on board on some board - nothing to see here.... wait? Oh yah just coincidence.... Wait?

Looks bad always will...

I could of swore I read somewhere they serve in the same board for some company of law firm or some bs.

Which should of automatically kicked the case to another judge. I actually think Brady will lose the appeal.

I still gave no clue how the judge ruled against the NFL. No rules were broken, the union agreed on this deal. From a bargaining agreement standpoint, it really makes no sense that this was over turned.

when I saw that this morning I was like 'WTF'!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. It doesn't surprise me though. Further, the fact that Goddell specifically filed the motion where he did makes this all the more interesting.

What I wonder is; is the Judge related to a certain blowhard on the Extra special patriots network?

So the judge released twenty letters that Pats homers wrote to him about the greatness of Brady and how he would never cheat and was being railroaded. I'd like to believe that these did not influence his decision but I think there is reasonable doubt.

Back
Top Bottom