Deion Jordan on NFLN right now!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by MARSHALL~LAW, May 16, 2013.

1. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW Well-Known Member

Check it out

2. MARSHALL~LAW

First off, I'd like to add.....HEATH EVANS IS A DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!

3. VA_Finfan

VA_Finfan A True Fan

Can you summarize what was said? I missed it

4. CChambers84

CChambers84 Scout Team

A quick summary, including Evans douchebag comments, would be appreciated.

5. KippyIA1354

KippyIA1354 Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

Heath Evans is such a PATRIOT FLUFFER!! It's sickening! Miami an 8-8 team and going 0-4 the the first four weeks! Why is he on there anyway for being such a mediocre ex- player!! I forgot, if you play for the Patriots,you automatically get a job with ESPN or NFL Network!!!

6. MARSHALL~LAW

Basically Deion said his shoulder is doing well, and he is taking his injury very seriously. He also said that Philbin wants him to rush the passer a lot opposite Wake, as well as drop into coverage. He said he wants to make his own name in the league and is proud to be compared to JT. Heath Evans on the other hand said we will likely be no better than 8-8 with an 0-4 start. He said he hates most of our offseason moves, and we still cannot compete with New England.

7. KippyIA1354

KippyIA1354 Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!

8. slickrickpuppy

slickrickpuppy Well-Known Member

Heath evans does the patsies preseason games..also he 's big friends with reggie bush..and still is bitter for the fins cutting him..

9. aquaman54

aquaman54 Starter

Sounds like a CLASSIC case of sour milk to me......He's just Cry 'Babyin because he got his feelings hurt when we cut his ***!!! (Heath)

10. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

Heath ripped almost every move the Dolphins made this offseason. I really wonder if he was told by NFLN to take the opposite side of what most people are saying so they can have people talking and debate on their show. If not, that guy is just clueless.

11. PhinSoldia

PhinSoldia Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making

it really does seem like he has an axe to grind with the team

12. Nublar7

The thing I question goes beyond just Heath Evans, as I have started noticing a disturbing trend with NFLN. As they were talking about whether or not Miami was a playoff contender(Evans segment) the b-roll highlights were of Wallace dropping the ball. Earlier this week when they were interviewing Pouncey live the clips they were showing beside him were of Tannehill being sacked and throwing interceptions. Come on now.

13. Nublar7

The other thing I want to say is that we are entering the time of year I don't like. It is the time of year when these media heads run out of things to talk about and just rehash the same things or dig real deep for stories. Prime example is the article ranking backup quarterbacks.

This is at least the third time they have asked the "are the Dolphins contenders questions?". At least the second time they posed the question to Heath Evans. Evans always rips them and pumps up the Patriots, at least the one time he wasn't apart of the conversation they intelligently talked about the Dolphins and their chances instead of going down the list of player pickups and bashing them. Sharper, who didn't get to say much because of Heath's ranting, at least said the Dolphins could be a wildcard team. Though NFLN loses points when they said the division is the Patriots at top, the Dolphins at second and the Raiders and Chargers are in the bottom of the division. They don't even know what teams are in the AFC East. :bobdole:

14. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Avoid the 'Noid

Just a natural bias IMO. I don't expect anything less from both networks anymore. It goes that way with many of the sports where the coastal teams (Boston,NY and LA) are always highlighted.

15. slickrickpuppy

slickrickpuppy Well-Known Member

Heath evans hates the fins so much..that he had his only 100 yard rushing day .vs. Us with the pats after we cut him....he also i think won a superbowl in our stadium with the saints......the nfl network stinks..it's a excuse to give jobs on tv to ex players.....i liked it when it started and they showed nfl film team yearbooks from the 70's 80's 90's..

16. DolphinDevil28

DolphinDevil28 I like boobs. Finheaven VIP Donator

He went to Auburn. What do you expect?

17. ahmilli

ahmilli Rookie

Heath pisses me off.

18. mmikel30

mmikel30 Starter

I really don't see the jt comparisons unless this guy bulks up a lot he is in big trouble those big tackles will eat him for breakfast.

19. dolfan_md

dolfan_md FinHeaven VIP

Heath is paid to stir it up and have a controversial opinion. I listened his Phinsider's call and he took extreme opposite points of view on everything Miami except Tannehill. I'm not sure if he really feels that way or is just trying to get people talking about this and getting cross-press. I will say that if those were his true opinions...he is one bitter, Miami hating dude. If he was just stirring the pot, well...soup's on!

20. Penthos

Penthos Am I on speaker phone?

JT '6-"6 244lbs
    DJ '6-"6 247lbs

Both 6-6. Both about 245 lbs. Both coming into the league being doubted for their size ...
    Yeah, no comparison there :rolleyes:

Right now Jordan is as big as JT was coming into the league, and probably stronger.

As for "those big tackles will eat him for breakfast..." Do you realize, not just how quick, but how agile this guy is? (watch his Sports Science episode). And that people said the exact same thing about JT?

I'm sorry but you don't move up to #3 to draft "any" DE. You move up to #3 because you think the guy IS the next JT, Ware, or Freeney.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013