Deione Branch? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deione Branch?

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just saw that that he was released.. May be too late to even worry about a new receiver, but heck anything to help Tanny develop. Him and Gafney at one point were pretty great on the Pats. Ya ya I know it was awhile ago, but whatta we got to lose?

Just saw that that he was released.. May be too late to even worry about a new receiver, but heck anything to help Tanny develop. Him and Gafney at one point were pretty great on the Pats. Ya ya I know it was awhile ago, but whatta we got to lose?

Problem is by the time he learns the offense he will get to play in 3 maybe 4 games. I would like to see him here though.

I have $100 on the Patsies signing him, again, next year.

Anybody wanna bet?

his 4.49 speed is long gone all he can run now is hitch routes..i bet he runs what d.bess runs 4.7.

No point now. I'd rather see Rishard Matthews play more. Hell, call B.J. Cunningham up too and see what he has. It's another year to develop players now seeing as how the season is kaput.

No point now. I'd rather see Rishard Matthews play more. Hell, call B.J. Cunningham up too and see what he has. It's another year to develop players now seeing as how the season is kaput.

Didn't BJ Cunningham get signed to the Eagles?

I'd like to see Jeff Fuller called up, see if the chemistry between him and Tannehill can help this team any.

washed up - I'd like to see us give Egnew and that 3rd rd pick back to Chicago for Marshall

Let's see Fuller and Mathews get some pt.

Didn't BJ Cunningham get signed to the Eagles?

I'd like to see Jeff Fuller called up, see if the chemistry between him and Tannehill can help this team any.

I don't know. I thought he was on the practice squad but if he's in Philly, replace him with Jeff Fuller and see what he can do.

Rishard Matthews, number 86 in your programs, looked better in one game than our WR3 has looked all year. He looked so good, in fact, that he could play the #2 spot and Bess could go back to being a killer #3, as he should've been from the get-go.
When Chad Johnson got hissef cut, Miami's plan at WR disintegrated on the the spot. They've actually been incredibly lucky to get as much from Hartline as they have.
They don't draft WRs until the late rounds and UDFAs and then the idiot actually complains that "I see a bunch of 4s and 5s..."
What did U expect, numbnuts! Dol-fan nation knew this in April!
Matthews could wind up being a huge stroke of luck anyway. Our braintrust are idiots for not playing him all year anyway.
I'm let down by Gaffney. Once again, NE is ahead of the curve.

Back
Top Bottom