Demetrius Williams in the 3rd if he's there! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Demetrius Williams in the 3rd if he's there!

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Demetrius Williams would be a great pick with our 3rd round in the draft. He has blazing speed and could be a sleeper pick like Chad Johnson was a few years back. Coming from Oregon, he isn't highlighted as much as other guys say Holmes or Jackson, but Williams has the potential to be a top reciever. I would love to see us go defense in the 1st rd and then get our reciever in the 3rd. Other options could possibly be Mike Haas (guy catches everything, perfect possession reciever), or maybe Will Blackmon from Boston College, also gives versatility in the secondary if needed. Kinda like what Troy Brown was doing for the Pats.

Miamifin23 said:
Demetrius Williams would be a great pick with our 3rd round in the draft. He has blazing speed and could be a sleeper pick like Chad Johnson was a few years back. Coming from Oregon, he isn't highlighted as much as other guys say Holmes or Jackson, but Williams has the potential to be a top reciever. I would love to see us go defense in the 1st rd and then get our reciever in the 3rd. Other options could possibly be Mike Haas (guy catches everything, perfect possession reciever), or maybe Will Blackmon from Boston College, also gives versatility in the secondary if needed. Kinda like what Troy Brown was doing for the Pats.

Truthfully, I didn't watch a single Oregon game last year, minus 30 minutes of the USC game. I did however get to see Will Blackmon on tv a couple times and in person once. He's a guy that could have the versatility that Saban covets, but he disappeared in a couple games after dominating a particular quarter. He could be a good pickup in the 3rd to 4th.

I agree 100% about DeMetrius Williams.

If we don't go Santonio Holmes or Chad Jackson at 16, and we go OLB, CB or something else, I'll be hoping and praying Williams makes it to the 3rd round.

This kid is a playmaker, he should fall, he is projected to fall to the 4th round to the Steelers, so we have a good shot at picking him up.

I have Demetrius as the 3rd best WR in the draft...but it should be noted this is a p!ss poor WR draft.

A guy the Dolphins should be considering in the 4th is Miles Austin. I don't think he'll be around in the 7th. He's one crazy good athlete...small school player.

Back
Top Bottom