Denver fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver fan

cutler

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi, I heard about this site on a Broncos Message Board I'm a part of and thought it'd be nice to come and talk about football with fans of another team. So I decided to join here.

I think it's going to be nice meeting everyone.

Me too...

I see no need to flood you with threads about broncos fans who have come to the site to check it out at the prompting of a few members over the past couple of weeks... or to see how badly AlWilson91 embarrassed the rest of us Broncos fans. Sorry about that.

At least we don't have to claim WTE (WorstTrollEver) :lol:

Reverend Fin said:
:welcome: to :fh:

to both of you. :wink:

Thanks... Any idea why my avatar won't load? Does it need to be approved by a moderator or something after upload?

LordTrychon said:
Thanks... Any idea why my avatar won't load? Does it need to be approved by a moderator or something after upload?

I can see it...welcome ! you too Cutler !

cnc66 said:
I can see it...welcome ! you too Cutler !

Oh! Yep... working now... For a bit it just said had a link 'LordTrychon's Avatar Image'.

Thanks for the welcome. The representatives of your boards have been good diplomats... I may stop in on occassion.

cutler said:
Hi, I heard about this site on a Broncos Message Board I'm a part of and thought it'd be nice to come and talk about football with fans of another team. So I decided to join here.

I think it's going to be nice meeting everyone.

LordTrychon said:
I see no need to flood you with threads about broncos fans who have come to the site to check it out at the prompting of a few members over the past couple of weeks... or to see how badly AlWilson91 embarrassed the rest of us Broncos fans. Sorry about that.

Welcome to FH guys. I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do.

:welcome: :cooldude:

LordTrychon said:

Welcome Bro!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom