Deshaun Watson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson?

Cleveland, if we get lucky. - LOL
The quality of your one liners is improving Ray.

By the end of the season at this pace you may go 347/600 in completions and an overall rating of 76.3 on the funny meter.

Is it /s lol or LOL/s? Always mix those two up.

Your another desperate housewife huh? What does my thread have to do with starting unnecessary drama? Like your reply does

Sometimes people need to be reminded of how dumb and wrong they were. Hopefully it helps with future opinions they should keep to themselves.
It's not going to change anything. People will still make outlandish remarks based on whatever it is that sets them off to post "dumb and wrong" things as you put it. This is a message board for dialect regarding our phins. There are multiple multiple multiple opinions on our team alone and people will post as they see fit. Take @C l u t c H 385 for example, this dude is your classic desperate housewife begging for attention!! Lmao

The quality of your one liners is improving Ray.

By the end of the season at this pace you may go 347/600 in completions and an overall rating of 76.3 on the funny meter.

Is it /s lol or LOL/s? Always mix those two up.
Yes.
That should answer your question. - LOL

I never advocated for him but really dude? Why would you start this bull crap thread? God it's like this board is full of ****ing desperate housewives starved for attention
Because I'm pumped with what we have now and how we avoided the sh1tstorm of Watson and Flores. Does it look like I need the attention? I've been here for a long time and have a minimal post count because I just read. I don't need your approval.

Because I'm pumped with what we have now and how we avoided the sh1tstorm of Watson and Flores. Does it look like I need the attention? I've been here for a long time and have a minimal post count because I just read. I don't need your approval.
I'm glad your pumped. I am too. Feeling great after week 1 for sure! I'm also glad we didn't end up with that POS. Just don't see the need to rub others face in it. They already know who they are

Your another desperate housewife huh? What does my thread have to do with starting unnecessary drama? Like your reply does
I'm not the one bitching. That's for housewives'...housewives who are happy and celebrate when their rivals suffer due to injury. Just a classless move. People who revel in those types of things need to take a serious look at themselves in the mirror. It takes a dark human being to be happy when others suffer.

Back
Top Bottom