DeVante Parker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker

At some point Ross and Gase need to sit down and really look at & into our medical staff. Between the Dion injury scenario, Parker, etc... through out the years it just seems like we either full on baby a guy's injury or we misjudge the extent of injury and further put the player at risk to do more damage.

On the other hand, some times injuries just happen and plague a player through their career(s). Look at the Giants and Odell, they sat him first week of the season because of ankle, last week he was coming in and out of the game limping with pain because of ankle, today it fractured.

If he left on crutches then it's bad. It sucks because this is something our offense does not need. You can't replace what he brings out there and next Sunday we're playing at the falcons and we'll; need points. Our defense played great today but the falcons's offense is a whole new game

Ozzy rules!!

Think he is the odd man out and we keep Jarvis. Be really stupid to keep a guy that gets hurt every year and just shows signs of being good. Jarvis is great. Period

Parker has flashed but that's all it is at the end of the day. Flashes. Meanwhile you have Landry who is as consistent as they come and I don't believe has missed a single game. If you have to choose between the two take the safe bet. There's enough players that give me a heart attack when they're hit already one this team.

Parker has flashed but that's all it is at the end of the day. Flashes. Meanwhile you have Landry who is as consistent as they come and I don't believe has missed a single game. If you have to choose between the two take the safe bet. There's enough players that give me a heart attack when they're hit already one this team.
I agree. Flashes with injuries don't compare to Jarvis

Agreed. You keep the guy that is going to be on the field and consistently produces.

Hoping for a minor ankle sprain in a boot.

Gonna need him next week cause the d is gonna have its hands full

You can't blame a guy for getting hurt........but damn

Back
Top Bottom