DeVante Parker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker

Hoping for a minor ankle sprain in a boot.

Gonna need him next week cause the d is gonna have its hands full
Parker always milks his injuries. Don't hold your breath on that

Hard to judge Parker without Tannehill honestly, the whole offense has been stagnant. OL is bad too. Parker has been okay so far given the circumstances

I hope he's out for the season so we stop wasting targets on him getting no yac or not know the down and distance or not being able to keep his feet in bounds. One or two jump ball wins don't make up for him being a bum the rest of the game.

Reminds me of Sammy Watkins and the Bills. They made a nice trade to unload him and his injury issues and he’s playing well in LA. At this point I can’t see sinking a lot of money into a guy that can’t stay on the field.

theyre saying its an ankle. is it the same foot hes had probs with?

Parker doesn’t have the heart for the NFL, unfortunately. Some guys want it more than others. All we’ve heard is that he didn’t eat well, didn’t hydrate, didn’t practice well, and on and on.

Everyone sees him finally practice well and thinks he’s suddenly going to explode. So much for that.

Parker is a injury prone talented player since college. Dolphins have to stop drafting/signing injury prone players period!
There are some players that are like Bruce Willis in the movie unbreakable and players that are like mr glass.

I don't know why in the hell we drafted him in the first place. He had foot issues in college and has screws holding his foot together for God sake. Stay away from these players who have had an injury history in college.

Reminds me of Sammy Watkins and the Bills. They made a nice trade to unload him and his injury issues and he’s playing well in LA. At this point I can’t see sinking a lot of money into a guy that can’t stay on the field.

I agree. Parker is still an unknown. Another season of this and he becomes damaged goods. I've seen enough.
Unload him for a 1st round pick next year or trade him during the season for LB or OT.
A younger solid proven starter in a position of need would be a value.

Well knowing T-bum. We will keep Parker and not pay Landry. I can already see the Epic Fail. 2 years after that. Parker played 20 games in 2 years and still showing flashes. Then T-Bum fired, and then Landry haunting us in a Patriots uniform

I don't understand the whole Landry/Parker debate. We can always franchise Landry this season if we really need to. Parker isn't a free agent until the end of the 2018 season. At that point we can cut Stills and save $6,250,000 in cap room. If there is a choice we really don't have to make it for 2 more years anyway and at that point it isn't a Landry/Parker choice but a Landry, Parker, Stills choice where we can easily keep 2 and by then we might have the choice already made for us due to play or injury.

Our wide receivers are unwatchable when Parker is off the field. Stills, Carroo, and Grant can't even get open.

It's a shame he's a softy.

What did Tannenbaum do, sit there and say "oh Parker had some surgeries and has screws holding his foot together, well lets select him with our 1st round pick".

Back
Top Bottom