DeVante Parker | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker

Our wide receivers are unwatchable when Parker is off the field. Stills, Carroo, and Grant can't even get open.

It's a shame he's a softy.

Stills is just a waste of money anymore. He's suppose to be so fast blah blah blah and he doesn't do jack. Don't even get me started on Carroo. Is he even around or did he go missing from the team?

Stills is just a waste of money anymore. He's suppose to be so fast blah blah blah and he doesn't do jack. Don't even get me started on Carroo. Is he even around or did he go missing from the team?
He got jumped by Grant on the depth chart. Grant had an impressive preseason, but watching him try to get separation out there today was embarrassing. If we lose any of our top three receivers we are in serious trouble. Parker's skillset, however, is irreplaceable for this team. There isn't another player on this team with his ability to go up and get a 50/50 ball......since Julius Thomas can't even jump anymore.

Carroo is an enigma at this point. Stills is suffering because Cutty is not taking shots downfield.

Carroo was suppose to be so damn good this year. All the talk about him being in top physical shape and running faster, making big plays, knowing the playbook etc etc etc

Carroo is an enigma at this point. Stills is suffering because Cutty is not taking shots downfield.
He's showing every bit a one dimension receiver. That's not who he was last year though. He ran good routes and got open, especially along the sideline. I'm puzzled.

Right now, with Parker out, Landry is the only receiver on this team (and that includes tight ends) that can get open, but all of his routes are designed short. Why, I don't know.... He gets out of his breaks well up the field.

He's showing every bit a one dimension receiver. That's not who he was last year though. He ran good routes and got open, especially along the sideline. I'm puzzled.

Right now, with Parker out, Landry is the only receiver on this team (and that includes tight ends) that can get open, but all of his routes are designed short.
It is bizarre. On paper they should be producing. Feels like the entire passing game is just out of synch w/out Tannehill. I don't know what else it could be at this point.

It is bizarre. On paper they should be producing. Feels like the entire passing game is just out of synch w/out Tannehill. I don't know what else it could be at this point.
That seems to be what's going on. I don't see much effort in the routes by our receivers. Even saw Landry not fight for a ball today, which is something I've never seen from him. At some point in the game his emotion was actually lost.

Just a really flat offense, which is a shame because the defense is getting after it. Those guys are fired up every time they take the field

I don't understand how if stills is so fast he can only do the deep stuff. Like does he not know how to run routes? Can't we draw up plays to get him the ball on a slant or a drag?

Pay Jarvis. Jarvis much more valuable than Parker. And Grant and Carroo aren't showing me anything either. Time to find another receiver ... again.

In other news, Watt out for season AGAIN and Gronk hurt AGAIN, Odell hurt AGAIN. Jordy is out for the season EVERY OTHER YEAR.

Injuries happen and we might keep him at a discount due to it. He is an offense elevating talent. No need in dumping him for nothing.

in all honesty i wouldn't mind seeing a #1 Landry #2 Stills full for 1 game & seeing Carroo & Grant off the bench for 3rd/4th

Parker doesn't have awareness while he has amazing talent I don't know how to explain it.

Maybe he wouldn't have gotten injured had he turned upfield after catching the ball instead of dancing and running laterally. Just sayin.

Someone really needs to get on the entire team about that. Landry does it all the time. Grant sort of does on returns. Parker could've probably had that first had he just started going upfield

Someone really needs to get on the entire team about that. Landry does it all the time. Grant sort of does on returns. Parker could've probably had that first had he just started going upfield

He did it last week as well on 3rd down. It is so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom