Devlin is better than Matt Moore. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devlin is better than Matt Moore.

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
Matt Moore has the experience and snaps under his belt but Devlin has a better arm and is just a better all around QB at this time. Matt is a good backup but when he is put in a tough situation he tends to choke. Matt Moore is good to dink and dunk and run an offense but he will not win any games. Devlin needs a chance to show he can be the backup and Moore should be traded. Fin should draft a #3 QB in the late rounds. Go fins!

Lol good troll thread

Devlin has not proved anything. He is 3rd string.
Matt Moore could be a starter on several teams.

Devlin is a beast in practice, but you haven't seen what this kid is like against the first stringers. Matt Moore is more than a decent back up. Devlin is a young 3rd string QB that needs to develop until he gets his shot.

It's obvious Devlin has potential, but it's more obvious that he needs to improve. I hope the kid turns into something but it's not going to happen this year.

Matt Moore could easily be a captain on this team, the only problem being that a back up QB can't be a captain.

Has Matt Moore ever led the Dolphins to a win over a team with a winning record?

If most NFL teams thought Matt Moore could be a legit starter, we'd trade him for a pair of 2nd rounders. But that won't happen, and everyone knows it. And yet people still insist Matt Moore should get his shot. He had shots before he came here, he beat Chad Henne.....another solid backup QB. I don't know if Devlin is anything more than a backup, but I won't convince myself Moore is the answer at all. Let the draft play out, if they end up taking someone late, I could see them sticking with the much cheaper Devlin, and dumping Matt Moore for the cap savings to roll into 2015.

I like Devlin, I'd love to see him get a 3 or 4 game shot as a starter IF, and only if, Tanny went down for a few weeks. Tannehill has earned this year, and probably the next. If by the end of 2015 if he's not the guy your going to commit to for the next 10 years, draft another QB. But you need to give him some protection and weapons to even know if he can be that guy.

I'd still build my team around my offensive line and defense. Since the beginning of the league, thats what wins championships. Not high flying high scoring offenses. This team makes a couple of playoff appearances in a row, and the crowds will come back

Back
Top Bottom