Devlin over O'Donnell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devlin over O'Donnell

Dolfan81

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
looks as if devlin will be #3 if this quarter says anything about it
did odonnell even get a full drive?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

ooops, i mean O'Connell

I would keep only 2 Qbs and 10 DBs instead. O'Connell is atrocious and Devlin is PS material. If an injury happen, just promote Devlin...

devlin was the one of the top undrafted free agents though, so how long would he last on the ps before someone nabbed him

Devlin certainly looked like a confident QB and showed he's got a good arm. Considering how much longer O'Connell has been in the league, if Devlin already looks better there is no question who to keep.

We let Devlin play too much; he will never make it the year on the practice squad. Why would we want to keep O'Donnell anyway?

devlin was the one of the top undrafted free agents though, so how long would he last on the ps before someone nabbed him

I'll give you that, I just try to find a way to keep both Carroll and Allen on the roster lol

I still don't understand the O'Connell signing. I just don't see a NFL player on the field when I watch him. Didn't see it when he was with the PATS nor the JETS. Dude is athletic and has great triangular numbers but is so inaccurate. Hasn't changed since college.

I still don't understand the O'Connell signing. I just don't see a NFL player on the field when I watch him. Didn't see it when he was with the PATS nor the JETS. Dude is athletic and has great triangular numbers but is so inaccurate. Hasn't changed since college.

He was here to throw passes in camp while the other guys were getting water. Now his job is done.

Keeping Devlin seems like a no-brainer to me. He won't last on the PS.

Yeah, i would go devlin on 53 unless we are scouting a qb somewhere.

Devlin would benefit in this offense because his knock has been his holding onto the ball and we know how this offense helped henne.

Yeah, i would go devlin on 53 unless we are scouting a qb somewhere.

Devlin would benefit in this offense because his knock has been his holding onto the ball and we know how this offense helped henne.

Always a possibility that I haven't discounted, but when I make my own mental predictions (for myself) I only worry about which guys are the best of the 53 we have out there. 3rd QB, TE and OL are the areas that I wouldn't be surprised if we brought someone else in, strangely enough I think we're pretty good in the other areas.

must keep devlin, can be a future nfl starter, cant lose him

probably as long as he lasted in the draft

he has done nothing for any team to scoop him up

With Devlin only opportunity this game he leads the dolphins on a long drive
Devlin faced some serious pressure and avoided a would be sack for a completion
then Devlin looked accurate hitting levis in stride on a 4th and 5 to continue the drive
they did not let Devlin throw with the 4 opportunities on goal line as they were worried he would show too much so they ran it...

What i think happened here is the dolphins didnt want him too do too much but i think he did and will be picked up if we cut for practice squad..

With Devlin only opportunity this game he leads the dolphins on a long drive
Devlin faced some serious pressure and avoided a would be sack for a completion
then Devlin looked accurate hitting levis in stride on a 4th and 5 to continue the drive
they did not let Devlin throw with the 4 opportunities on goal line as they were worried he would show too much so they ran it...

What i think happened here is the dolphins didnt want him too do too much but i think he did and will be picked up if we cut for practice squad..

do u really think teams will salivate over a guy that barely played in preseason and looked good versus guys that wont be in nfl after this week

Back
Top Bottom