Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 3 Days

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • He'll make the Practice Squad

Votes: 73 76.8%

• Total voters
He wont! No one is giving him a roster spot maybe a PS spot but I am confident he will be on our PS. Makes no sense to make a lateral move to PS when he has already learned our system.

I'm convinced that Devlin will be so good one day.. Coach Tony will have this engraved on his tombstone

Coach Tony Sparano
1961 -

His only claim to fame is he once cut Pat Devlin...

I'm convinced that Devlin will be so good one day.. Coach Tony will have this engraved on his tombstone

Coach Tony Sparano
1961 -

I dont know that he'll ever be That good, but I also think he shows lots of promise.

i don't think he will be claimed...i think he'll come right back to us on our p squad...but with qbs you never can tell

Coach Tony Sparano
1961 -

lol

All I can say is that there is a lot of 3rd Qb cutting around the league right now, including a lot of guys who looked ok in preseason. I don't really know what to make of it, but suffice to say there's gonna be a lot of guys out there on the market that actually put things on tape in preseason. Of course, to some people here that just means ten teams cleared a spot of their rosters in hopes of getting their hands on Devlin.

IMHO ... No one has a Roster Spot for an "unknown & unpolished" QB-Project, when there are "known" projects. Not even Carolina who has lowly guys on their Roster.

We need a 3rd-String QB on our Practice Squad ... will be Devlin or someone!!

Alot of cut QBs end up in the minor leagues ... Canada or Arena ... to polish & show their skills.

I'm sure gonna miss Pat Devlin in Madden online, since Henne overthrows every pass from some reason like he doesn't throw 61% and Devlin can hit like 80% of his passes perfect every time as long as hes not throwing more than 20 yards.. lol

Wait to see if any other quality QB's get cut. We can live with two QB's for now.

Sparano and company cut Devlin after short training camp because he doesn't look like a pro-bowler yet. Then they go and sign some unknown talent off waivers for the #3QB--typical. Then Devlin gets picked up by S.F. or some other team and becomes starter by end of the year...starts in the playoffs and goes on to have a great carreer. And all of us who said Devlin sucked say that we should have kept Devlin and we could have had Mat Ryan and we should have got Drew Brees.

devlin chances were not good when tony has to win now..

IMHO ... No one has a Roster Spot for an "unknown & unpolished" QB-Project, when there are "known" projects. Not even Carolina who has lowly guys on their Roster.

Wait, WHAT????

Carolina has:

CAM "The Awesome Possum" Newton.
Jimmy "Im Magic" Clausen
AND
Derek "Freakin" Anderson and you say they have lowly guys??????

/end sarcasm

Honestly, how bad would it suck to be a Panther fan right about now :ponder:

Back
Top Bottom