Devlin! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devlin!

BG12DM13CP10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know I"m going to take a lot of heat from all the people who know really what they are talking about, but it would really be nice to have a chance to win this year. I don't care about Ireland keeping his job, nor do I really want to gamble again for another 2 or 3 years in the hopes that we have our quarterback.

We know that Devlin will be able to keep us in the game, and not lose it for us. He will have much better decision making, he will move the ball, complete passes, and not throw many ints, batted balls, and sacks. Contrary to poplular opinion, he is more experienced and ready than Tannehill right now.

I know it is early, and I know it won't happen because of Ireland's agenda, but I'm just saying...

Please dont post anymore.
I know I"m going to take a lot of heat from all the people who know really what they are talking about, but it would really be nice to have a chance to win this year. I don't care about Ireland keeping his job, nor do I really want to gamble again for another 2 or 3 years in the hopes that we have our quarterback.

We know that Devlin will be able to keep us in the game, and not lose it for us. He will have much better decision making, he will move the ball, complete passes, and not throw many ints, batted balls, and sacks. Contrary to poplular opinion, he is more experienced and ready than Tannehill right now.

I know it is early, and I know it won't happen because of Ireland's agenda, but I'm just saying...

Can we get a sticky start Devlin. Thread? That way they don't pollute they main forum all season. Mods can just move any posts with Devlin in the title to the sticky thread. Those who want to talk Devlin can do it there.

I get on just to see the site and I am just speechless!!! It really is getting bad now. I am gonna pony up the dough soon to get VIP. These threads are terrible and no thought put into them whatsoever. Boneheads!!!

At least you admit in your post you have no idea what you're talking about.

In the preseason, Devlin showed he had the same skill that Tannehill has right now in getting to the goalline and not scoring.

Are you really serious or just plain stupid!!

Why every time one player have a bad game some people start bashing him and calling for another player we need to support the team, he is only a rookie, look at luck stats ANDREW LUCK the nex manning, elway, the one etc etc, he has a bad game with a lot better recievers, tannenhill is our qb support him ( sorry if I have mistakes I don't write very good in English)
GO PHINS!!!!!!

I knew this would get your panties in a bunch. I know that you know so much about football because you didn't waste your time playing football, but instead spent countless long hours studying others playing and listening to what others say. There is no way that you will be convinced until you see it for yourselves, so just wait and see, and remember you heard it here first.

I knew this would get your panties in a bunch. I know that you know so much about football because you didn't waste your time playing football, but instead spent countless long hours studying others playing and listening to what others say. There is no way that you will be convinced until you see it for yourselves, so just wait and see, and remember you heard it here first.
So you admit you were trolling?

Back
Top Bottom