Diamonbacks waive Randy Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Diamonbacks waive Randy Johnson

Deez Nutz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm sure this is old news, but I didn't see a thread. MSNBC says the Yankees might not get him. Any thoughts on where he will sign?

He is pitching today....

Wheres the link?

If he makes it through waivers...and thats a huge IF...he'll sign with the Yankees...hands down...no questions. But I highly doubt he'll make it through waivers. Or am I behind the times and has he already?

Guys, there's an MLB rule that states every player must be waived at least once in the month of August to see who can & can't be traded. That means Pujols, Bonds, ARod, etc... were all waived this past month. If another team claims your player that gives them exclusive trading rights but his current team does not have to trade them & can pull them back. So it's not a big deal when you hear a big star is waived.

SMadison29 said:
Guys, there's an MLB rule that states every player must be waived at least once in the month of August to see who can & can't be traded. That means Pujols, Bonds, ARod, etc... were all waived this past month. If another team claims your player that gives them exclusive trading rights but his current team does not have to trade them & can pull them back. So it's not a big deal when you hear a big star is waived.

you'll have to show me that one in the rule book :confused:

Back
Top Bottom