Did anybody see... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anybody see...

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
... Zach Thomas' post game interview with the guys from CBS? They asked him about this team next year and he said... " We WILL get the guys we need in the offseason and LOOK OUT FOR THIS DOLPHINS TEAM IN 2006".

Now i know everyone on this site thinks we'll be good next year but i just think its great to hear it from one of the players, not to mention the captain.

This just makes me look forward to August that much more.:D :dolphins: :D :dolphins:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
... Zach Thomas' post game interview with the guys from CBS? They asked him about this team next year and he said... " We WILL get the guys we need in the offseason and LOOK OUT FOR THIS DOLPHINS TEAM IN 2006".

Now i know everyone on this site thinks we'll be good next year but i just think its great to hear it from one of the players, not to mention the captain.

This just makes me look forward to August that much more.:D :dolphins: :D :dolphins:

Zach Thomas is the most positive minded player in the squad, along with JT...they are the leaders and should always display this level of optimism...But, you can't help but feel good about the future...

another turn of the wheel...in our direction this time !!!

Go Fins...:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Aqua4Ever04 said:

That's sweet dude:)

Back
Top Bottom