Did anyone listen to Phil Simms today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone listen to Phil Simms today?

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
he was doin the circle jerk for Brady and co. and then his whole deal just kind of went out the window! :rofl3: :rofl3: I hate that guy! he is the biggest cheese artist on TV!

Brady this.........Brady that........Brady Brady Brady! Then all of a sudden.......LT started to slice that defense all up with his cohort #33 ( i think that was his number). Then all you heard was....................nothing! Pure Silence! Golden! :D

He actually said on Brady's INT that it was a good try, that instead of saying it was underthrown, decided to say it was going to the endzone if the safety didn't make the play. Ah, oh well, they lost. Simms actually also said LT needs to get deep into the playoffs to be get his name up there. I don't know about him, but he's the best back in the league to me.

Brady deserves the media being on his jock. That guy has proven it time and time again.

I would love to see Miami sign his son....and see what Phil says about Miami then..

occamz_razr said:
Brady deserves the media being on his jock. That guy has proven it time and time again.

Well, if you ever listen to Simms, he doesnt tell you anything you dont already know! He only sucks up to the stars. He cant tell you anything about the blocking or anything else about the game that is really happening. All he talks about are great QB's. Then they crap the bed and he has nothing to talk about! He is a crappy TV guy, thats all I have to say. I mean, at least someone like Madden or Mcguire will tell you what is happening with the players actually making plays. The unsung hero types. Instead, you get Superstar status riggamarole all day. Who cares? We already know!

At one point during the game Simms stated that Brady is much better at shuffling around in the pocket than any QB ever has been, including Dan Marino. I wasn't happy about that statement.

Simms I think maybe talks about what the network wants him to talk about.... He is annoying. At least he isn't madden

DrMultimedia said:
At one point during the game Simms stated that Brady is much better at shuffling around in the pocket than any QB ever has been, including Dan Marino. I wasn't happy about that statement.

That pisses me off too and I didn't even hear it.

I personally prefer Simms to most of the other commentators. I just feel myself getting dumber listening to Madden. Just my opinion though.

dcdolfan said:
I personally prefer Simms to most of the other commentators. I just feel myself getting dumber listening to Madden. Just my opinion though.

Well, Madden got to be more like the rest IMO. I hate to say it, but I like listening to guys like Paul Mcguire (even though he can say some biased things) and Steve Tasker.

DrMultimedia said:

But do you notice he says it right after he shakes the pass rush? He then spends the next 10 minutes kissing his *** then Brady throws a bad ball and then........silence........nothing......he just kisses *** as it happens thats it!

Would you expect anything less from a QB for crying out loud. He simply dosn't understand that the quote "SKILL POSITIONS" don't win games. The big uglies in the trenches do!

Back
Top Bottom