Did anyone notice... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone notice...

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
the ridiculous timeouts and onside kicks that the Eagles staff called at the end of the Pro Bowl...?

lucky they didn't get anyone hurt.

Leave it to a bush league franchise to do something like that...
It's a shame that bomb was dropped in the endzone that would have put the score in the 50s....

Yea, that was just CRAZY in an exhibition game down 30 points or whatever the score was. Stupid Moulds droped the ball, it figures since that was the only time in my life I wanted him to catch it!

I was thinking if Ricky gets hurt on these last few plays (that shouldn't have even existed) then I'm gonna have to devise a plan to rid the world of one Andy Reid.

Next time maybe your coach can do it
first you need to make the play-offs, or stop crying

Why are you here Eagle fan? We are not rivals, we are not friends. Don't tell us to stop crying, we have a legitimate complaint about your bush league team's coaching staff. If you dont want to hear it, GET THE FUK OUT!!

Sorry I lash out when I hear fools from other teams
dissing my Eagles, You can talk all you want soon as you
make the play-offs ,until then shut your mouth !
also this is a public forum anyone can post here
unless you own it, get lost !

This is a public forum, exacty my point Einstein. I believe YOU are the one who started it by telling us to shut our mouths. Well, I got news for you Jack, nobody comes into our forum and tells us to shut up without getting a nice healthy dose of shut the hell up back in thier face.

Not dissing your Eagles, dissing the stupid calls your coaching staff was making at the end of an exhibition game that they got there butts kicked in. I guess they need to go back to the old rule where when one team is down by more than 14 points, they still receive the kickoff from the other team. Anybody remember that?

By the way, this is our place to cry and complain all we want. You are welcome, but don't be so thin-skinned if you are coming on another teams message board.

Originally posted by davster82
Not dissing your Eagles, dissing the stupid calls your coaching staff was making at the end of an exhibition game that they got there butts kicked in. I guess they need to go back to the old rule where when one team is down by more than 14 points, they still receive the kickoff from the other team. Anybody remember that?

By the way, this is our place to cry and complain all we want. You are welcome, but don't be so thin-skinned if you are coming on another teams message board.

well said! I posted that above before I read this post
I get what you are saying. don't take it personal
I talk alot of trash on alot of forums not just here
I am a people person :D

Well I think you have to much time on your hands. Anyone who goes into another forum that has no realation to his team and then has the nerve to complain about something as trivial as what was brought up has to much friggin time on his hands and just wants to start crap!

I wanted to get more nasty than that, trust me, but why sink to your level? I wasn't gonna post anything at all untill you said, "I just did, NEXT!" What was that? I said you wouldn't talk crap without having it returned, and it was returned. DUH!

Considering the Eagles

have finally found a way to get to the playoffs and the Dolphins just missed for the first time in 6 years...

well Sammy...

you might want to reconsider your point of view...

Oh and one more thing...nothing personal, but without a 3-13 record a few years back...you got no McNabb...and quite honestly not much of a team.

I've been in Philadelphia a long time...and I have got plenty of inside info on their ineptitude any time you want it.

:lol:

Why would you waste your time anyways talking smack to a team that you don't even rival with? Just a waste if you ask me.

Either that or looking for a place to lash out at people for the pain and suffering from the spanking Tampa Bay put on you.

Back
Top Bottom