Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone see Damien Woody and Teddy Bruschi get into it on NFL Live.

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
Man those guys really went at it. Damien wouldn't carried the Patriots water. However, Teddy Bruschi not only carried water for Tom he was giving him a oral rotation on national TV. It was embarrassing just how far he is willing to come off as a moron.

At one point Teddy asked Damien if he was calling Tom Brady a liar, Woody said yes, Brady was lying.

So did anyone else see it today?

I didn't see it, and actually cant stand Woody.

But I'm not surprized he's the only guy there willing to call a patriot out on there bs right to there face. Almost every tv patriot has disappeared because they know If they talk out of line that's the end of there job.

Multiple former patriot beat writers were on twitter today talking about how they lost there jobs in new England for Covering Spy Gate and Hernandez stuff in a non patriot bias way.

There current beat writers have all gone silent on the issue. If your in the media, kraft goes after your job if you don't speak highly of there franchise at all times.

Bruschi had zero arguments. He such a bad analyst. He should go get a job on WEEI.

I saw the video. Bruschi is a homer to the max

Edit*

He never said liar. Teddy asked Woody if he believed Brady would ask the ball boys to go deflate the balls. Woody answered yes and why wouldn't he ask them to do that.

I'm not sure how ESPN can him around after this. He really did come off as delusional.

it's like Woody almost wants to say "YES DUMBASS I WAS THE CENTER THE BALL WAS ALWAYS DEFLATED"

Didnt see it but sounds like good TV lol.

However i DID see Tom Brady at Salem U last night. Dude was so full of sh*t it was pouring out his ears. He had the uncomfortable smile and laugh the whole time...dude is guilty as sin.

Back
Top Bottom