Did Lou Holtz just say that the Dolphins have NO DEFENSE? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Lou Holtz just say that the Dolphins have NO DEFENSE?

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is someone watching College GameDay at ESPN right now? I'm sure my ears are cleaned, but did he just say that? That old man should stick to talking about College Football and leave the NFL talk to the ones who actually know the sport.

Lou Holtz shouldn't be talking about the NFL.

In fact, Lou Holtz shouldn't be talking about college ball.

Come to think of it, Lou Holtz shouldn't be talking.

Did Lou Holtz just say that the Dolphins have NO DEFENSE?

Is someone watching College GameDay at ESPN right now? I'm sure my ears are cleaned, but did he just say that? That old man should stick to talking about College Football and leave the NFL talk to the ones who actually know the sport.

Screw it! Lou Holtz for Dolphins Head coach!!

....eh what the heck, every other name has been thrown out there, why not Lou Holtz....he seems to think he knows what he's talking about.

Its Lou Holtz. I mean you gotta respect the guy but he seems pretty out of the game if you know what i mean.

That guy seems to talk out of his *** a lot on that show and nobody takes him seriously they actually laugh at him and he doesn't even know it.

He misspoke......

He meant to say Offense....he is old...remember that.

Yesterday he talked about how Saban built a good defense here.....(yeah...built...:lol:)

Lou Holtz speaks like he has a mouth full of marbles. Or phlegm or something. That old codger is out of his mind. Now he is saying how Notre Dame will beat LSU tonight. Someone needs to put that old dog down.

I think he needs to change his "Depends" right about now. He most certainly has soiled himself and became confused.

Lou Holtz speaks like he has a mouth full of marbles. Or phlegm or something. That old codger is out of his mind. Now he is saying how Notre Dame will beat LSU tonight. Someone needs to put that old dog down.
I know I can't stand listen to him talk he needs speech classes and he also picked Kansas State to beat Rutgers last week.

Yeah, I saw Holtz pick KSU to beat Rutgers last week. RU skulled those guys. Some prediction that was! They were giving him the business on ESPN tonight about the fact that 87 teams have won a bowl game since Notre Dame last won one.

Lou Holtz is a walking corpse who hasn't realized he's dead. Don't pay attention to him.

In fact, don't even watch Gameday. I'm convinced Mark May has fellated the entire USC team, twice. Rece Davis is a douche who thinks he's funny but knows nothing about college football.

He said an old defense.

It just sounds like no defense when the bont on yer thenchurth comth looth.

Back
Top Bottom