Did some research. We can get as high as the 14th pick, and no lower than 17th pick. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did some research. We can get as high as the 14th pick, and no lower than 17th pick.

Only on Finheaven will you find people complaining about winning, and then on Sundays, complain that there aren't any fans in the stadium

This may be the year to pull a bill bellicheck and trade down and get more picks for next years draft if their isnt the players we need at our spot. Although we desperately need playmakers.

Some seem to be forgetting that we have picks to trade up if we need to. If we want a top 10 guy, maybe we use those picks to get him.
However, I believe the Philbin way is to build through the draft, and I'm ok with that.
We can possibly go 8-8 this year. Very good in my eyes! Adding a f/a receiver and getting a TE/ from f/a or the draft is my top 2 wishes.

well that takes the dolphins out of the mix for one of the 3 premier pass rushers like Bjoern Werner , etc. And out of the mix for a Ray Lewis type impact guy like Manti Teo.

And out of the upper tier of picks for EACH ROUND.

Great job. The stench of mediocrity continues...

Yea, how dare the Dolphins win games. :bobdole:

Hopefully Keenan Allen will still be on the board when we pick, if not, take the BPA.

God I hate to see improvement out of our rookie qb, and I sure as hell dont like our team winning games - typical dolphins fan.

Thanks for the research. appreciated!!!

His research is wrong. Technically we could pick anywhere between 11th and 19th. However, the chances are very strong we pick between 12 and 15 with 14th being the most likely.

To me there is really no difference. If you pick the correct player when it is your turn, your team will have success.

His research is wrong. Technically we could pick anywhere between 11th and 19th. However, the chances are very strong we pick between 12 and 15 with 14th being the most likely.

To me there is really no difference. If you pick the correct player when it is your turn, your team will have success.

Dont worry there is a lineman with our name on him

not a problem for me. tyler eifert will give this offense more power day one than anyone else.

I may be wrong, but I did 2 hours of research and scenarios and this what I came up with.

Looks like we are going to picking between the 14-17, in the draft, win or lose. No higher or lower. For tiebreakers in the draft, it's all about strength of schedule. Luckily, we beat out most teams, on that. A 3 pick difference, isn't that much, I guess. The Jets and Tampa Bay, pick ahead of us, no matter what happens.
I haven't done any research on this topic in regards to Week 17 scenarios, but are you sure the Jets and Buccaneers pick ahead of us no matter what? Right now the Dolphins SOS is .496 and the Jets are at .504 and the Buccaneers at .506. Couldn't Miami possibly get all the way up to 11 if they lose and some other things happen?

Back
Top Bottom