Did the Dolphins make an all-time franchise mistake? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Dolphins make an all-time franchise mistake?

Considering that this franchise has cornered the market on mistakes ever since Jimmy Johnson left, it's hard to say any new mistake is an all-time mistake.

Who is now going to take over the routine of catching a first down, standing straight up like a statue pointing straight up with his index finger and then robotically tilting it sideways indicating a first down?
No one. That's when special teams comes on to punt. Lol.

Nope.... It just shows you that he's all about the money and ONLY Cleveland was desperate enough to trade 2 picks for a slot WR that had less than 1000 yards last year AND pay him probably around 14 million a year. I think we were lucky to get anyone willing to make that trade.

Yes when we hired Tbum, he keeps creating holes and overspending. Thats how you bury franchises for years. Today I kinda,wish we went 6 10 instead of 10 6 two years ago so hopefully Ross might fire Tbum.

Come on guys, moving forward. Let's get some more youth with these picks. I loved Jarvis, but it's still a business and I HOPE that Tbaum does good by it.

Only mistake was trading him
Should have just received the 3rd round comp pick next year would have been a top 100 pick

Back
Top Bottom