Dimitri Patterson and Jacoby ford sign with the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dimitri Patterson and Jacoby ford sign with the Jets

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 32s

Jets announce deal for CB Dmitri Patterson; per source it's one-year, $3 million deal.

Patterson cannot stay healthy. He did a nice job when playing. However, let's not make him out to be Sam Madison.

Ford kinda sucks. I don't see any need to worry. Patterson is good on the other hand

I was hoping we could re-sign Patterson on the cheap. Oh well. I think he's a good, late-blooming corner... too bad he was always hurt.

Lol Patterson hasn't played a full year since 2010, not missing much

Patterson got some nice coin for these 3 games he's about to play for the Jets next year. Good for him.

He was good when on the field, but you can't keep giving up a roster spot to someone who more often than not spends it on IR. It was time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

history has shown when someone leaves the Dolphins, they turn into a pro bowler lol.

You know what? Good for Patterson. I liked him, but his penchant for injury was a real bummer. If he stays healthy he's an impact corner. Best of luck but for 2 games a year Dimitri.

Back
Top Bottom