Dion Jordan ... possibly a difference maker vs. Saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan ... possibly a difference maker vs. Saints

[S][T][O][R][M]

In Foro
Reaction score
Haven't seen any posts about him on these Dolphins vs. Saints threads.

DJ can be the difference maker - The "Random Element" the Saints would find difficult to prepare for. Not a lot of film on him except for the college games.

Of the few times I've seen him on the DL, He practically in the QB's face pretty quick.

Am I missing anything here or what?

Opinions please.

Thank you in advance.

Was just thinking of that. Along with Charles clay.

Yea, speaking of Clay, I'm thinking he'll be employed well in the Fin's offense. I'm interested on how Clay will match up with the Saint's linebackers. I believe the Saints are incorporating a 3/4 in their defense now.

Back to DJ, I'd love to see the kind of impact he will make on the Saints offense. Question is, will coach Coyle utilize him specifically on 3rd downs? Or perhaps cover the Saint's tight-ends?

I'm sure DJ is going to make a heck of an impact.

[S][T][O][R][M];1064796347 said:
Haven't seen any posts about him on these Dolphins vs. Saints threads.

DJ can be the difference maker - The "Random Element" the Saints would find difficult to prepare for. Not a lot of film on him except for the college games.

Of the few times I've seen him on the DL, He practically in the QB's face pretty quick.

Am I missing anything here or what?

Opinions please.

Thank you in advance.

You weren't suppose to let everyone know.Now the secret is out....

Dion is getting sneaky pressure on the QB,he's already met Luck and Matt Ryan,now he really wants to get to know Drew Bree's under the lights.....

Yea, well, I never could hold on to any secret too long.

I'm really thinking DJ's going to ruin the Saint's party Monday night.

And 1Dolfan had to go and steal my thunder and post about how Sir Charles Clay is gonna be poking holes in the Saint's defense and such. He let out the other secret.

Damn! Just might be a really good game.

I'm thinking coach Coyle is going to dial up a few schemes with those two. I'd really be surprised if he didn't. I mean there are two premiere pass-rushers, DJ and CW. You can't afford "not" to turn 'em loose.

No doubt ... Saint's offense has got their hands full.

I would like to think he can help us, but this shoulder thing leaves me to believe that he can't go hard for a full game.

10 to 20 snaps of good pressure, yes. 50 snaps, I am not so sure.

Good point. At least he's not on an injury list. I'm thinking coach Coyle has a few new schemes he will employ. A little something saved up for this occasion.

Now on the offensive side, perhaps no huddle plays and then a 34 stitch 22 (run I between the tackles).

Both teams tight-ends will probably be employed extensively. DJ should cover a tight-end well.

What bothers me is the amount of hits/sacks that T-Hill has received. Saints defense coach (Rex Jr.) will undoubtedly send multiple blitzes (pass,run, corner) at the OL.

If the Fins OL can hold up and be like a pack of snarling dogs, they can (theoretically) control the tempo, and conquer the TOP.

Turnovers will be an ever present factor.

I hope so. It could be because of the shoulder injury, but I feel like we should be getting him more involved than we have so far. He produces every time we put him in there.

I would like to think he can help us, but this shoulder thing leaves me to believe that he can't go hard for a full game.

Have we heard anything concrete about the shoulder, as far as i know it is all just speculation on our part as fans?

That's why I'm hoping we get Wake healthy enough for 10-20 snaps. Keep that a 4 deep DE rotation and continue to work Jordan into the D.

I think Starks and Vernon will be the thorn in Brees torso.

Back
Top Bottom