Dion Jordan will be active tomorrow night for the Seahawks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan will be active tomorrow night for the Seahawks

MD20

Rookie
Reaction score
The Seahawks have said that they will activate Dion Jordan for their thursday night game at Arizona. He has not played a game since 2014.

Pete Carroll has been very happy with his work ethic and commitment to their team. The Hawks have always been good at working through tough personality issues with these types of players.

Part of me could care less.........but the other part is curious to watch what happens.

I hope he showcases what made him a top pick. Philbin and the rise of Vernon really screwed up his development...They should name a strain of weed after Philbin.

As a Miami fan, I hope he doesn't do jack **** for the Seahawks Thursday night nor the length of his time with the team, shake my head when I hear the name Dion Jordan.

As a human being, I actually hope he does show some promise and progress for a few reasons.. Typically the life of an player in any sports that is labeled a bust after awhile quickly turns into a bust in life in their actions based upon that(i.e. Ryan Leaf even though he was a bit off his rocker before Chargers), plus him showing promise may give Ross a look at how poorly the overall franchise(mainly medical staff) handled him via draft and how they treated him medically, and hopefully it keeps everybody from that coaching staff that was part of Dion's time with the Dolphins from ever landing a nice paying gig in the league again!

It’s horrible of me to say, but I’m still bitter and I hope their Dion Jordan experiment fails miserably.

Good for him, Everyone deserves a second chance, or third, or fourth. Good to see the guy got his life back together though.

Dion Jordan.....I hadn't thought about this guy in awhile. What a disaster of a pick.....

When he played for the Dolphins, he was the only one who could cover Gronkowski

Back
Top Bottom