Dion jordan?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion jordan??

So, this means either Vernon sucks and they don't expect him to develop (we already know Odrick sucks....), OR they don't expect to retain Wake for many years...

Is it me or did it look like Dion was upset?

What the ****???? I see nothing in this pick, i am clueless to this. Fireland

Either you're drunk, high or have been hiding under a rock. But "Jeff Ireland Is Better At Life Than You" lol. The best Defensive player in the draft in this is what you have to say. C'mon man!

Guys this isn't our DE, this is our OLB. This guy played WR and TE coming in to college and played more in coverage than rushing the QB. This is a very versatile player. Our new LBs are Elerbe, Wheeler, and Dion Jordan. The amount of pressure we can put on the QB from different positions will be unstoppable. Didn't like this pick at first, but I think we can see how this team is planning to play defense. We are planning on creating mismatches on defense like we are offense.

I would have still liked to stay put and pick Eifert, but if this pick works out he could be the biggest game changer in the draft. The first rd pick is supposed to be for drafting game changers and that is what Dion can be. I am starting to warm up to the pick. Injuries scare me but he can be a GREAT player.

Didn't even think Jordan would last to us at #12.
But to trade up to #3 was some balls. I was just talking to my buddy that Oakland could trade out.
I said Miami was trying to move up, then I said Oak could trade to them. Give up 12 for 3 and a 2nd rounder.
I figured we had traded to get Johnson. When they said Jordan I imagined Brady on his ass crawling to get up.

Great pick. I like the move. Jordan will be a fierce pass rusher in this league.

Is this the kid that lit himself on fire siphoning gas from a car?

The way you beat the patriots is by hitting Brady. Dion Jordan was considered a top 5 pick. We didnt reach for him and we only gave up a 2nd. If Ireland and Philbin think he's the guy then I'm fine with it. I would have prefered to stay at 12 and take Eifert, but this pick also improves our secondary. We got good value guys lets hope he's good

I am not sure how you can't love the pick he an wake mopping QB's fantastic

Guys this isn't our DE, this is our OLB. This guy played WR and TE coming in to college and played more in coverage than rushing the QB. This is a very versatile player. Our new LBs are Elerbe, Wheeler, and Dion Jordan. The amount of pressure we can put on the QB from different positions will be unstoppable. Didn't like this pick at first, but I think we can see how this team is planning to play defense. We are planning on creating mismatches on defense like we are offense.

I would have still liked to stay put and pick Eifert, but if this pick works out he could be the biggest game changer in the draft. The first rd pick is supposed to be for drafting game changers and that is what Dion can be. I am starting to warm up to the pick. Injuries scare me but he can be a GREAT player.

That's what i'm thinking. It has to be their plan to play him at OLB and occasionally blitz him. Then he can also drop and cover guys like Gronk. Otherwise it makes no sense. There were better pure 4-3 d-ends out there. Curious what it means for Misi now. Maybe we play a hybrid 3-4 from time to time??

To move from 12 to 3 and only give up a 2nd rounder as good for a guy like Jordan. I am very happy with this pick.

Back
Top Bottom