Dion jordan?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion jordan??

The way you beat the patriots is by hitting Brady. Dion Jordan was considered a top 5 pick. We didnt reach for him and we only gave up a 2nd. If Ireland and Philbin think he's the guy then I'm fine with it. I would have prefered to stay at 12 and take Eifert, but this pick also improves our secondary. We got good value guys lets hope he's good.

I love this pick. Best defensive player in the draft. They will and already have a plan for his skill set. Didn't give up a lot to pull this off. Get brandon Albert now and this team looks pretty impressive. Maybe lattimore in the 4th

How in the world can people hate this pick? They got the best pash rusher in the draft(compared to Jason Taylor), bookend him with Cameron Wake and the defensive line is scary good. Ireland swung for the fences and hit a home run with this pick.

Guys this isn't our DE, this is our OLB. This guy played WR and TE coming in to college and played more in coverage than rushing the QB. This is a very versatile player. Our new LBs are Elerbe, Wheeler, and Dion Jordan. The amount of pressure we can put on the QB from different positions will be unstoppable. Didn't like this pick at first, but I think we can see how this team is planning to play defense. We are planning on creating mismatches on defense like we are offense.

I would have still liked to stay put and pick Eifert, but if this pick works out he could be the biggest game changer in the draft. The first rd pick is supposed to be for drafting game changers and that is what Dion can be. I am starting to warm up to the pick. Injuries scare me but he can be a GREAT player.

he will be a end. we don't run a 34. otherwise I would agree

How in the world can people hate this pick? They got the best pash rusher in the draft(compared to Jason Taylor), bookend him with Cameron Wake and the defensive line is scary good. Ireland swung for the fences and hit a home run with this pick.

And we didnt give up much.

Guys this isn't our DE, this is our OLB. This guy played WR and TE coming in to college and played more in coverage than rushing the QB. This is a very versatile player. Our new LBs are Elerbe, Wheeler, and Dion Jordan. The amount of pressure we can put on the QB from different positions will be unstoppable. Didn't like this pick at first, but I think we can see how this team is planning to play defense. We are planning on creating mismatches on defense like we are offense.

I would have still liked to stay put and pick Eifert, but if this pick works out he could be the biggest game changer in the draft. The first rd pick is supposed to be for drafting game changers and that is what Dion can be. I am starting to warm up to the pick. Injuries scare me but he can be a GREAT player.

Well said, man. The Dolphin defense will be dynamic.

Not only a great pick but only giving up our #42 to get him.

Fantastic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Can't believe we only gave a 2nd. According to most we should have gave up both 2s.

Raiders were desperate for picks and apparently not many good offers. Kudos to Ireland.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Dolphins trying to trade Odrick to a 3-4 team per Twitter.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom