Dion Jordan????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan?????

randy8216

Scout Team
Reaction score
It wasn’t the first time that Jordan, 23, has been injured. During his senior year of high school in Chandler, Ariz., Jordan was seriously burned in a mishap in a friend’s garage.
The two were trying to siphon gas from one car to another by using a vacuum cleaner. A spark caused a fire that gave Jordan second- and third-degree burns on 40 percent of his body.

I was in love with this pick until i read this, now i dont know !!! more of a joke than anything but really hope this was an isolated case of idiot-ism

Didn't know Dion Jordan was from my city. Maybe thats why I like him so much

haha he did something stupid in high school....forget it as an adult he will be a bad person too...please

i most certainly did, but i am willing to bet that he would even admit that was a pretty dumb thing to do . y'all pour the hate on quick but i was just in awe of the story i have never heard of anyone doing anything like this... love the pick and think he will do great here like i said at first more of a joke than anything but he tried to siphon gas with a vacuum cleaner

he spent the next 5 years of his life and training to become a man and a football player, watch the video on him!

he spent the next 5 years of his life and training to become a man and a football player, watch the video on him!

Yeah. Pretty ridiculous thread. Goes to show you what type of man he is to actually admit his mistakes.

i have watched everything on him like i said he will be great , im a true homer man i love everyone in a dolphins jersey

Lol, he wouldn't be a true man in my eyes if he never did any stupid stunts. Its in our blood!! Old spice man...Old spice

Good thing he wasn't in high school these days, with these gas prices of the past couple years

It wasn’t the first time that Jordan, 23, has been injured. During his senior year of high school in Chandler, Ariz., Jordan was seriously burned in a mishap in a friend’s garage.
The two were trying to siphon gas from one car to another by using a vacuum cleaner. A spark caused a fire that gave Jordan second- and third-degree burns on 40 percent of his body.

I was in love with this pick until i read this, now i dont know !!! more of a joke than anything but really hope this was an isolated case of idiot-ism

What is it with American sports' obsession with overly clean records.

As if this makes this kid a potential troublemaker.

Long live the puritanism of America.

Back
Top Bottom