Dirty ass patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dirty ass patriots

EvilDylan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cannon leg whipped him on purpose! Should have been personal foul, I hope they fine and suspend that walking turd.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Those useless ****ing bums just got smoked on a bad call in the end zone. I love it. It's glorious.

I hope Bill Belichick chokes to death on his own bile.

It is obvious in games against cam Newton, the NFL has decided to give him the breaks instead of Brady. Brady is sailing off into retirement soon. Cam is now.
The NFL and officiating always give the breaks to the stars.

It is obvious in games against cam Newton, the NFL has decided to give him the breaks instead of Brady. Brady is sailing off into retirement soon. Cam is now.
The NFL and officiating always give the breaks to the stars.

Next Sunday should be Tannehill's turn :brewskis:

The only thing funnier than seeing Brady crying, screaming, throwing a 5-year-old girl hissy fit, and chasing the refs down the tunnel, was the fact that Mallett was right there with him. Yeah, you backup QB, you tell those refs!!

Has Cannon been fined? I haven't read anything to that effect

Cannon leg whipped him on purpose! Should have been personal foul, I hope they fine and suspend that walking turd.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

They were going to but they were too busy rounding up Dolphins turds who were threatening their own teammates and their families. The NFL has to make choices sometimes (lol)

Back
Top Bottom