Disconnect between owner and management | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disconnect between owner and management

dolphintodd

Club Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, our defensive ends are on the smaller athletic side that can bend around an offensive tackle, but yet we have the worst/slowest field in the league???? Makes no sense at all. Why do we have Wake and Harris a 1st rounder if for half the games they can not do what they do best?

I am not sure I get your point. What does Ross have to do with the players on our team and how they are used on the field? As far as I know, he doesn't micromanage and he lets the football guys make the football decisions. Based on what I have seen so far, not really sure if that should include Tannenbaum, but he is the head of football operations never-the-less. His other duties include sitting next to Ross during the games and running for popcorn, drinks, and extra strength Tylenol. :-)

Last edited:
Oh, I thought there was going to be actual substance to this post.

Where is the disconnect? What does Ross want?

I looked at the usual 'owner, general manager side by side by side watching the game...I saw Ross nudge that twonk next to him when he realised they were being viewed by millions...the facial expression said it all....clueless/black hole. Take your pic.

Ross needs to be laying fast track sod, to get on the same page as chris grier!!!

Back
Top Bottom