Disfunction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disfunction

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Has there ever been an organization as dysfunctional, as it relates to non-football issues, as this one? I do not even think the Browns are this bad.

Last edited:
Cowboys?

I bet a lot of people would be shocked if they knew how many coaches/players do drugs at work. Most are not as stupid as Foerester so they don't get caught.
All teams are dealing with anthem issue.
Timmons isn't the first player to go awol won't be the last.

It's a lot to surmount in one year but the dysfunction in the NFL as a whole has always been rampant.

Dysfunction is life, the Patsies thrived through multiple cheating scandals, a murdering starting TE, season-ending injuries from stars, etc. it's all aboout how you respond to adversity

Dolphins put the fun in Dysfunctional.

It has come to the point where I laugh whenever something unbelievably stupid happens to the Dolphins.

I think this organization is completely comfortable living off the success of the past without ever fielding another great squad.

Dysfunction is life, the Patsies thrived through multiple cheating scandals, a murdering starting TE, season-ending injuries from stars, etc. it's all aboout how you respond to adversity
And How much the refs make BS call after BS call in your favor because the NFL wants you to be their ICON.

Even last week the Dolphins lose and probably lose badly if the refs did not make two HIGHLY questionable calls in a row in our favor: 1. An offensive pass interference that was a figment of some blind ref's imagination. 2. A fumble when it was 50/50 (in today's NFL) if it was a pass. And add to that the same damn thing happened I think in a Redskin game the week before and the ref's F..ed that call and then overturned it so it stood as a fumble but gave the opponents the ball on say the 30 yard line even though the DB did the exact same thing that Reshad Jones did and ran the ball into the endzone.

The Dolphins will be EXCORIATED for this one - every call will go against us now! IF you think the Saints game refs screwed us put your seat belts on Dolphin fans we are going to get SLAMMED!

Dolphins put the fun in Dysfunctional.

It has come to the point where I laugh whenever something unbelievably stupid happens to the Dolphins.

So true. I don't care enough to get upset anymore. Gotta experience this team the right way. They provide great laughs. The Falcons game next week should provide plenty more. Their ineptitude will look even worse against them.

And How much the refs make BS call after BS call in your favor because the NFL wants you to be their ICON.

Even last week the Dolphins lose and probably lose badly if the refs did not make two HIGHLY questionable calls in a row in our favor: 1. An offensive pass interference that was a figment of some blind ref's imagination. 2. A fumble when it was 50/50 (in today's NFL) if it was a pass. And add to that the same damn thing happened I think in a Redskin game the week before and the ref's F..ed that call and then overturned it so it stood as a fumble but gave the opponents the ball on say the 30 yard line even though the DB did the exact same thing that Reshad Jones did and ran the ball into the endzone.

The Dolphins will be EXCORIATED for this one - every call will go against us now! IF you think the Saints game refs screwed us put your seat belts on Dolphin fans we are going to get SLAMMED!
The play Kiko made was a fumble. They only showed the angle 1 time on the broadcast but his helmet hits castles arm and the ball goes loose before it comes forward. However had that been Brady it's probably an incomplete pass.

Plenty of other dysfunctional teams in the NFL other than Miami. Definitely been a bizarro season leaguewide for sure. The Giants, Bengals, Browns, Niners, Chargers and even the Cowboys and Raiders to an extent....just to name a few, are experiencing some weird **** too.

Cowboys?

I bet a lot of people would be shocked if they knew how many coaches/players do drugs at work. Most are not as stupid as Foerester so they don't get caught.
All teams are dealing with anthem issue.
Timmons isn't the first player to go awol won't be the last.

It's a lot to surmount in one year but the dysfunction in the NFL as a whole has always been rampant.

Well Timmons is the 2nd Dolphin to go AWOL in 4 years, no other team can match that

I love how lately there have been multiple posters saying we are the laughing stock or the most dysfunctional... Do you people pay attention to the rest of the league? Our franchise QB went down for the year. Would you want to be the Bills since 99? The Jets forever? The Browns? Chargers? Giants right now? Jax for the last decade? The forever 7-9 Saints? The Colts with a glass QB and drunk owner? How about the 49ers?

Geez, relax. We are 11-4 in our last 15 regular season games. To put that into perspective, the Patriots are 12-3 during that same 15 game regular season span.

What exacerbates the problem is that we are losing, I'm telling you if our record was 4-0 right now it won't be as bad. Fans are willing to overlook a lot when a team is winning, but couple this with our bad record and the team looks like a walking pile of dysfunctionality.

Back
Top Bottom