Dive bars near South Beach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dive bars near South Beach

hendrixson13

Rookie
Reaction score
Where can you guys suggest I go to watch a game near South Beach where we can watch the game on Monday and not spend $15/draft beer? Looking for good atmosphere and other engaged Dolphin fans. Thanks!

I don't know the area that well but I'm sure there are a ton of smaller places on Collins. I haven't been to Bokamper's in a few years but I didn't think it was a rip off. Not a dive but not trying to cater to snobs either.

Mac's Club Deuce. Very un-South Beach prices and crowd. Although I've yet to visit a bar in South Florida while on vacation that wasn't at least half full of fans wearing Pats and Jets gear.

I've watched UFC fights at The Playwright on Washington and 14th. Never football, though, but I know they show sporting events. More of an Irish Pub than a dive bar.

Free Spirits on 21st or so and Collins; Ted's Hideaway near 2nd street or so and Ocean. Both are divey, not sure if either would be showing the game. Playwright might be your best bet. I can't imagine south beach is going to have "engaged dolphins fans" though.

Back
Top Bottom