Division is "open"... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Division is "open"...

Akronfinfan36

Please win another title before I die
Reaction score
I haven't created a new thread here in a while, but after seeing the result of last night's game, I felt compelled to do so.

Note that I didn't say "wide open". Pats are obviously still the team to beat, but that is not quite as obvious this year as it has been in recent years.

It's a real shame that this team seemingly has so many issues both off and on the field, year in and year out, that they cannot seize on even the slightest glimmer of an opportunity.

Perhaps they can.

I haven't created a new thread here in a while, but after seeing the result of last night's game, I felt compelled to do so

It's a real shame that this team seemingly has so many issues both off and on the field, year in and year out, that they cannot seize on even the slightest glimmer of an opportunity.

Perhaps they can.
How many teams in the division have been forced to use their 3rd qb?

Pats are still the team to beat...correct, but outside of them and the Bills there really isn't anyone else. (at least not what we are seeing right now)

Bills were obviously a fraud. As much as they’re downplayed in here road games vs divisional opponents make you a believer. Bills proved the opposite.

^ Bills looked like hot garbage last night. Jets line dominated all night.

The bills and us are both proved frauds at this point. The remaining games will separate the real players from the pretenders.

Right now, the Bills will beat us twice, definitely at least once. We don't know what the offense will look like with no Ajayi so the Raiders game will tell a lot. The Jets can win. There's no guarantee we don't end up in the cellar this year.

This ain't college ball...the difference between winning games and losing is a fine line...some of you put too much stock in what happens in a game or two.

The Dolphins could easily get it together and win this division.

This ain't college ball...the difference between winning games and losing is a fine line...some of you put too much stock in what happens in a game or two.

Considering the way we've played and the fact we've still got to play Denver,KC,Carolina on the road plus the bills and pats twice each, it'd take a miracle for us to win the east

Ozzy rules!!

That is highly unlikely.

could care less about the division but the afc as a whole stinks this year...you have like 3 power teams and a bunch of can lose on any sunday ones...and when I saw lasty night on the game screen where Miami was relative to the rest of the afc I was like damn we still do got a shot

although any of us meh teams that does make it if you do win a wildcard matchup is gonna get murdered in the divisional game...crazy that a team in Miami that feels like to date a 2-5 football team could be within a game of the playoffs right now...

every one of the teams from Tennessee on down including jax and buffalo and all the ones around us have major holes...

if we get better qb play these last 9 weeks we got as good a shot as any of them

It was a Thursday night division game on the road for Buffalo. That’s a terrible spot to be in. I wouldn’t read too much into it. We look like the worst team in the east regardless of records.

Back
Top Bottom