Dl coach Terrell Williams fired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dl coach Terrell Williams fired

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

I was stunned that he didn't follow Philbin out the door. He only hung around because Gase was blocked from signing the coach he wanted

Last edited:
Well there you go. That's what you wanted was a new dl coach. We will get one

Weren’t the Dolphins interested in another DL coach at the time Gase was hired? But retained Williams because Gase couldn’t get who he targeted? I think it was someone from the Bears staff? Anyway, it wasn’t working with Williams, I’m glad to see Gase getting rid of some of these holdovers.

I would welcome a Bronco, Bear or Bengal for this one. Those teams have good d lines.

Tough to evaluate this firing.

We've seen multiple DL develop tremendously while he's been here. Phillips, Godchaux, Taylor, and I feel like Harris also showed fundamental improvement throughout the season.
Team had 30, 33, and 31 sacks his 3 years here. Defensive line arguably declined each year, or at the very least didn't improve. Not a loss IMO.

Tough to evaluate this firing.

We've seen multiple DL develop tremendously while he's been here. Phillips, Godchaux, Taylor, and I feel like Harris also showed fundamental improvement throughout the season.

Those two picks worked out, but I have been thoroughly underwhelmed with our DL since he arrived from Oakland

I thought Foerster and Williams were the clear weaknesses on this staff, both are now gone.

A while ago there was speculation Bowles may look for a new DC, I would have welcomed Kacy Rodgers back, but it doesnt look like that will happen

Back
Top Bottom