Do even the refs have Lin-sanity? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do even the refs have Lin-sanity?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
On Sunday, Lin was fouled from behind by Dallas' Jason Terry who got a flagrant foul call. That played a big part in the Knicks' 17-0 run. "I don't necessarily think it was a special treatment," Terry said of the Jordanesque call. "I just think they called it on emotions. Once they heard the reaction of the crowd, then they made the call."http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/do-even-the-refs-have-lin-sanity/1?loc=interstitialskip

yes the refs give lin favorable calls.

in that game Sunday, lin clearly took like 3 steps right infront of the refs, it was so blatant, and they didnt call a travel. he gets away with many things.

Def was not a flagrant foul....I dont think Terry meant to run into him at all..

I think every player of a team the fan does not root for that draws a lot of contact receives special treatment from the refs. And apparently there's a great NBA conspiracy to grant favorable calls to every team that plays against the team you root for. Except when the favorable calls are handed out to your team, in which case it was about time something went your team's way and was just redemption for all those instances in which your team was screwed over by the establishment.

Back
Top Bottom