Do not overlook Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not overlook Buffalo

we have a chance to start off 1-0 in the division. I believe the Jets are playing Baltimore week 1 so it would be nice to get an early jump on them.

The hitting in the Jets/Ravens game might be the best we've seen since the Steelers/Ravens matchups. Should be one to watch.

How does a 7-9 team over look anyone? Especially a team that embarrassed us last time we played!

I agree the thing I fear most is that all three of our rivials have looked better then we did and that should indicate Miami better get it into gear and learn to throw and catch the ball or we wil be revisting the issues of last year rather quickly.

If we lose to the Bills week one Sparano should resign on the spot imo

We are far more talented then Buffalo. They do have a very good secondary but they are horrible against the run. Offensively they just lost their TE, the OL is weak and Trent Edwards is not very good. Spiller doesn't have enough talent to single handedly beat the defense. Nolan and the defense will feast on that OL.

I do recognize that we don't play well in Buffalo but this should be a game that we win by at least a TD.

I know it would behoove the Fins to not overlook Buffalo Week 1 but our track record @ Buffalo hasn't exactly been good over the years.

As a matter of fact when was the last time we won in Orchard Park???? Anyone know b/c I'm stumped to answer?????

This is one of those games you expect to win, as you should every game, but as the players and team overall we are more talented. It's a matter of putting it together on the field and making a statement to the rest of the league and division that the Dolphins are here and need to be taken seriously.

Nothing would make me happier then have the Ravens kick the Jets teeth in and us blow Buffalo away.. GOOD way to start off the season.

Fans may be overlooking the Bills, but there is no way the coaching staff are looking past them. Not only do the Bills always play us tough in Buffalo, but you cannot afford to lose divisional games and they beat us well there last season with arguably a worse team. You can bet that Sparano will have the guys well drilled for this game considering the amout of time and preparation we have for the game.

Anything less than a win against the Bills would be a major disappointment, but its certainly not beyond possible considering they have a very good secondary and rushing attack. Spiller now offers them a home run threat from kick returns, rushing, screens and being lined up in the slot.

If you are afraid of the Bills, that means you don't think we have a good team. I think we have a good team, so I am not real concerned with Week 1.

Exactly. Peyton Manning played a very limited time and the bills still couldn't shake off the colts backups. Not to mention, have you seen how bad the colts have been playing this pre-season?

I wouldn't go as far as saying we have 5 pre-season games with our opener, but I am not concerned at all about the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom