Do the mark sanchez LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do the mark sanchez LOL

Laugh? Sorry a group of obnoxious Jest fans singing the love for their QB is hardly enjoyable on any level...

I just lost my lunch

Funniest part to me was that they had to disable comments. "Official NY Jets Anthem" indeed.

(Edit: I was referring to the youtube version.)

166 likes, 252 dislikes

[youtube]1F9Wv46QvV0[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Laugh? Sorry a group of obnoxious Jest fans singing the love for their QB is hardly enjoyable on any level...

I just lost my lunch

Yes, laugh in the sense that this is about as dumb as it gets.

I'm surprised it took you guys this long to find this AND they are not Jet fans. It's some Mexican rapper in the great state of FLORIDA that is a Sanchez fan. He was thinkiong of doing a Chad Henne video but the robot has already been beat to death:lol:

I'm surprised it took you guys this long to find this AND they are not Jet fans. It's some Mexican rapper in the great state of FLORIDA that is a Sanchez fan. He was thinkiong of doing a Chad Henne video but the robot has already been beat to death:lol:

Nope he is a Jet fan stop trying to pawn him off on the Dolphins.

Who cares? It's a horrible rap song and Sanchez isn't a very good QB

[video=youtube;1F9Wv46QvV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9Wv46QvV0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

What a load of ****............**** the jets and there fat ****ing coach.

This is a fake video, the mark sanchez is pretending to thrown an INT

Do the Mark Sanchez everybody!!! And scream like a girl...Ahhhh, Ahhhh. :lol:

I naturally assumed that to "do the Mark Sanchez" somehow involved surprise buttsecs and therefore did not click on the link

What? They are doing the Sanchez, yet no shoving hotdogs down their throats, or running around without a shirt admiring themselves...nope, that's not the Mark Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom