Do we have scouts outside the SEC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do we have scouts outside the SEC?

SECfootball said:
Ronnie Brown
Channing Crowder
Travis Daniels

all worked out well.

Agreed. Saban's sec preference has worked in the past. I'll just accept this pick and trust him.

As long as they are good players, I couldnt care less where they come from. As mentioned above, the previous picks from the SEC were good picks. Plus, its not like the SEC isnt good and doesnt have a history of producing good NFL talent.

Nothing wrong with picking the cream of the crop in the best Division IA conference. Saban is using his advantage of inside knowledge of these players' strenghts and weaknesses and what needs to be done to coach them up to the next level.

flintsilver7 said:
It's starting to get annoying the preference Nick Saban has for SEC players.

Ya! **** those damn SEC players we took last year!!! Crowder, Ronnie, and Daniels! They SUCK! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FinNasty said:
Ya! **** those damn SEC players we took last year!!! Crowder, Ronnie, and Daniels! They SUCK! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't recall saying that the picks were bad. In fact, all our SEC picks did quite well. I just find it odd that Saban seems to rely quite heavily on the SEC. There ARE other schools out there.

Back
Top Bottom