do we need to bring in an excorcist? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

do we need to bring in an excorcist?

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
it's mind boggling how we cant do anything right. from players giving games away to going on meaningless win streaks at the end of seasons that take us out of drafting a franchise QB to running backs running away to find themselves. I am now convinced that there is more to the story of our undefeated season. I think Shula sold his soul to the devil for that year. Think I'm nuts. Overstreet, the WFL, Marino's career with no RB being brought in, John Riggins, Joe Theisman swatting a sure interception.........We are Cursed!!!!!!!!!!!! I think before we get a new offensive coordinator, a new QB, a new WR we need to draft a team exorcist. Who's with me?

adamprez2003 said:
it's mind boggling how we cant do anything right. from players giving games away to going on meaningless win streaks at the end of seasons that take us out of drafting a franchise QB to running backs running away to find themselves. I am now convinced that there is more to the story of our undefeated season. I think Shula sold his soul to the devil for that year. Think I'm nuts. Overstreet, the WFL, Marino's career with no RB being brought in, John Riggins, Joe Theisman swatting a sure interception.........We are Cursed!!!!!!!!!!!! I think before we get a new offensive coordinator, a new QB, a new WR we need to draft a team exorcist. Who's with me?

I was thinking the same thing before and now I really believe it. This team can do nothing right. Its like this franchise is cursed. No matter who coaches the team or what new players come in every year, its the same story.

I think Saban must've pissed off some voodoo lady in Louisiana. But you know, as stupid as your post may sound to some, there must be some kind of success curse on this team because of all the winning seasons.

clear.gif

"I have exorcised the demons! This stadium...is clear."

properfin said:
I think Saban must've p___ssed off some voodoo lady in Louisiana. But you know, as stupid as your post may sound to some, there must be some kind of success curse on this team because of all the winning seasons.

damn that buddhist karma!!!! everything in balance damn you!!!!!!ying and yang damn you!!!!!!

i was thinking the same thing when the field goal doinked off the upright, all teams go through this so it is our turn

Ryan1973 said:
I was thinking the same thing before and now I really believe it. This team can do nothing right. Its like this franchise is cursed. No matter who coaches the team or what new players come in every year, its the same story.

that's the feeling i get too. we could bring in the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi and we would still be 1-6. We could have 22 pro bowl players starting for us and we would still find ways to lose. it's beyond the realms of reasonability

adamprez2003 said:

I feel the exact same way. It really feels as if something intangible is at work here. Nothing seems to EVER go our way. Of course, I'm sure fans of crappy franchises the world over feel the same way. Nonetheless, bring in the Exorcist.

I believe that the Dolphins need a visit from the Reverend Ernest Angley.
For those unfamiliar with the now 85 year old Rev. Angley, he is a flamboyant faith healer, who wears loud suits with a carnation, and has dark curly hair(that either is dyed and permmed, or a wig, or both). He is known for using the words "Heal, Heal, In the namr of the Lord, Say Baby, Baby, Amen". Robin Williams often impersonates him during his comic routines.
But a visit from Reverend Angley should help.:cooldude:

Say Baby:dolphins: Amen:dolphins:

Bonedoc7777 said:
i was thinking the same thing when the field goal doinked off the upright

I was thinking, how amazingly appropriate... Hits what turned out to be 3 meaningless FGs but misses the one that coulda made a difference.

mf52dolphin said:
For those unfamiliar with the now 85 year old Rev. Angley, he is a flamboyant faith healer, who wears loud suits with a carnation, and has dark curly hair(that either is dyed and permmed, or a wig, or both). He is known for using the words "Heal, Heal, In the namr of the Lord, Say Baby, Baby, Amen". Robin Williams often impersonates him during his comic routines.

That's absolutely ridiculous... Those preachers are the biggest scam artists on the planet. They should all be in prison.. But because of laws protecting the church they are allowed to steal. ..

If those preachers could "faith heal" why don't they cure the millions of kids dying in Africa every year because of hunger ? Why can't they faith heal putting food in their bellies ?

mf52dolphin said:

put your hands on the computer screen my brother. can you feel the power of the lord. out of miami demons! out spawn of satan! can i get a amen!

SarahAnn said:
I was thinking, how amazingly appropriate... Hits what turned out to be 3 meaningless FGs but misses the one that coulda made a difference.

i thought the same. mr clutch strikes again

Priest: "Demon...identify yourself!"

Demon: "We are Wanstadts..and we are many"

Back
Top Bottom